E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Rarely have I watched Daily Politics, well, correctly, NEVER have I laughed so much watching that or any other similar programs.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

-

Huge_Vitae, on 26 Feb 2018 - 12:17, said:

Rarely have I watched Daily Politics, well, correctly, NEVER have I laughed so much watching that or any other similar programs.

are you referring to corbynoffsskie's speech today?

I thought I had seen and listened to it all with abottocus and her interview with nick from lbc

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

-

are you referring to corbynoffsskie's speech today?

I thought I had seen and listened to it all with abottocus and her interview with nick from lbc

Well bas mr corbyoski has out flanked the Torys poor Mrs May under pressure by the hard right now looks like a loose cabbage and to cap it all those silly people at the CBI have backed Corbyn stance on a customs union well knowing jobs for British workers are at stake and the right look like getting defeated when they decide to hold a vote as they have now chickened out on a vote this week in fear of defeat as George Osborn has just said Mrs May gave Corbyn an open goal and he has just scored I feel sorry for Mrs May with those shackles round he anklesbut corrbyn he has kept silent on Europe waiting for the kill and the tories to hang themselves he aint that stupid after all . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Well bas mr corbyoski has out flanked the Torys poor Mrs May under pressure by the hard right now looks like a loose cabbage and cap it all those silly people at the CBI have backed Corbyn stance on a customs union well knowing jobs for British workers are at stake and the right look like getting defeated if when they decide to hold a vote as they have now chickened out in fear of defeat as George Osborn has just said Mrs May gave Corbin an open goal and he has just scored I feel sorry for Mrs May with those shackles round he ankles.

British workers? How does staying in the eu and having 250 thousand people a year come here help british workers?

The only way to help british workers is send home the cheap foreign ones you love

Your usual double standards again

One moment whining prices have risen and were all poor then bragging your off to OZ ,not so bad here then you can afford that?

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

British workers? How does staying in the eu and having 250 thousand people a year come here help british workers?

The only way to help british workers is send home the cheap foreign ones you love

Your usual double standards again

Foreign workers contribute to the economy and make it grow they need nurses in the NHS as they are now short due to less foreign labour you dont fancy pulling them out of **** do you Chesters , Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Foreign workers contribute to economy and make it grow they need nurses in the NHS as they are now short due to less foreign labour you dont fancy pulling them out of **** do you Chesters ,

The only foreign workers that contribute are those earning more than the minimum wage and not claiming any in work benefits ,your cheap labour only take from the pot and contribute nothing

Nhs using agency staff contribute even less and cost far more perhaps if those 8 million foreigners went home we wouldnt have a crisis

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The only foreign workers that contribute are those earning more than the minimum wage and not claiming any in work benefits ,your cheap labour only take from the pot and contribute nothing

Thats complete ****s utter rubbish .

Untitled-1.jpg

Thats complete ****s utter rubbish .

No it isnt those working for basic wage contribute nothing but NI payments ,no tax but open to in work benefits so taking far more than they pay into the pot just as ethnic brits do

The only people that gain is those employing them

Then ofcourse we have those paying no NI in the black economy ,they put nothing in and stop others getting those jobs because they undercut them

Edited by chesters1

No it isnt those working for basic wage contribute nothing but NI payments ,no tax but open to in work benefits so taking far more than they pay into the pot just as ethnic brits do

The only people that gain is those employing them

Chested I know many foreign workers who pay massive amounts of tax and NI insurance contributions I have done it myself when I worked abroad skilled labour will be paying a hell lot of tax a lot of foreighn labour work all hours 60,80,100 hours a week now there is a lot of tax there and they are grafters more than a lot of brits i know who I wouldnt pay in washers . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes ofcourse you do ,you have a relation in every occupation on earth ,i said those on basic wage which is a vast majority of unskilled labour

99% of romanians aint going to be brain surgeons ,they will be non skilled workers paying no tax ,you know all that cheap labour you insist we have

Hopefully none of those hard working 100 hours a week aint young its illegal

Edited by chesters1