For Sale .. Swap .. W.H.Y.

MrWiggly

Hi all ... :D

Got items gathering dust in the attic ? Got stuff you want to sell on ? Want to swap that tripod for a lens ? ;):o

Bang them on here ... and see if you get a bite !! :lol::lol:

Please use PMs for dialog whenever possible.

Photography-related items only please !!

Wiggly. :rolleyes:

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

open to serious offers

So give me a clue as to what your looking for, I hate it when people say make an offer. If I have some idea I can make an offer or I can just dream on. :D

Edited by Cameraman
If all else fails, follow the intructions.

So give me a clue as to what your looking for, I hate it when people say make an offer. If I have some idea I can make an offer or I can just dream on. :D

I say offer because im unsure what people will pay...i know what its worth but getting that, is another story. :lol:

The lense had been used to take roughly 50 shots since its refurb,i have the receipt for £300 that included a new usm

I would like to think its worth around £1000

Seeing your location if you want a look at it or the spare 5D i have just say :)

Thanks, it probably is worth around £1000 but I'll have to want a bit longer I'm afraid, I can justify the cost but can't afford it at moment due to "other" expenditure. Sorry.

Thanks, it probably is worth around £1000 but I'll have to want a bit longer I'm afraid, I can justify the cost but can't afford it at moment due to "other" expenditure. Sorry.

Go on .. Buy It !!

You know you want too !!! :P:P:P:P

The Older I get .. The better I was.

I definatley want to, but just booked a holiday abroad and bought a new car so pennies a little short at mo, otherwise you know I'd have it ;)

Perhaps if I sold all my other lens then I could get it. It would make an excellant carry round lens for the motor sport pics I'm doing just now.

• 7 months later...

For Sale

Canon EOS 300D 6.3 mp, in good condition with: Standard Canon 18-55mm lens, a Battery grip BG-E1, remote release, upgraded firmware (to EOS10/20 standard), battery charger, Software, two BP11 Batteries, 256mb compact flash cards x 2.

I am looking for around £200 inc postage if anyone is interested.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• 3 weeks later...

Nikon D2X (actually a good mate of mine is selling it but willing to inspect it on anyone's behalf), details are as follows - he's after £700 which seems to be about the asking price on Ebay. I have a photo of the camera, and it really is very good condition:-

Body only. Comes with original box and all items that were included at time of purchase:

D2X Camera

BM-3 LCD monitor cover

BF-1A Body Cap

L-1 Battery Chamber cover

Quick Start Guide

D2X Instruction booklet

Warranty papers

Type B BriteView III Focusing Screen - Unused

EN-EL4 Rechargeable Li-ion battery

MH-21 Quick Charger

AN-D2X Strap

EG-D2 Audio/Video Cable

UC-E4 USB Cable

PictureProject CD-ROM

PictureProject Reference Manual CD-ROM

I have owned this camera from new from early 2006, at which time it was Nikons top Pro spec camera. It has served me well and never let me down. With a 12 mega pixel sensor it has more resolution than most people will ever need. I have taken images with this camera for use in glossy magazines and image quality has never been a problem.

The body is in good condition. All of the rubber grips are still firmly attached and all controls work as they should. The only obvious signs of use are scratches on the base of the body. This has come from normal wear and tear.

The neck strap has lost the grippy part that rests on your shoulder due to wear and tear. The fabric of the strap is still in good condition and it does its job as a strap just fine.

----------------------------------------

Good review here ...

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikond2x/

Wiggly. :rolleyes:

Edited by MrWiggly