Camo reel (Okuma)

WickerDave

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the first, I have been selling camo reels to the trade for 12 months. The RRP for the reels I sell are £29.99.

Got a catalogue in the mail last weekend, with the "worlds first" camo reel...

http://www.trevstackle.com/content/camoreel

No comment :rolleyes: .

Edited by JMCLincoln

John Cayless

www.anglingconcepts.co.uk/

Team SPRO/Cralusso

silly money flying around!! surely nothing needs to be cmo when these carpers are all obsesed with distance?? contradictorary and blind to how much they are being scammed by these companies, however its the consumers fault not the companies, the compaies only supply for what is demanded and what will sell!!

wait wait wait, dip, strike, net, wait wait wait.....

I don't get this "anti" camo thing. It's just a bit of fashion, that's all, with no harm done. Do we all go around knocking people who wear different colour t-shirts than us? No.

A lot of people seem to think that carp anglers would choose a camo rod and reel for 'stealth' reasons. I don't think they do - it's just part of a sub-culture.

Oh, and anyone wanting to see the reel in question, click here. I'm an affiliate of Trevs :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

- Distinctive matt black finish

- 1the ES has the stylish looks and

- the Warrior Elite has a matt carbon finish with minimalist styling and black whippings for looks that match its performance.

- They feature lovely slim- lightweight- yet extremely powerful performance driven blanks- which give a very minimal; but modern look

- The cosmetics are subtle and understated featuring a matt grey blank, black whippings and a few gold tippings in all the right places. Don’t just take a look at the new prodigy, pick one up and see for yourself!

A few snippets from advert for various rods, carp, barbel, and others, have nothing to do with function but say volumes about what the magazines think is important to anglers. Given that, all this 'camo bashing' seems really strange to me. "The cosmetics are subtle and understated"has absolutely nothing to do with function but does have to so with anglers wanting their gear to look a certain way. Folks, camo is a way.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President