You knew it was coming !

Snatcher

Hi Snatcher

Just to say hello i spoke to you at The Clash yesterday morning (hope your last 8 shifts fly by mate) ive got a couple of pics from our visit over the weekend gone of which ile put on when i get sorted (got to unpack first)

Nice pics of your new caravan hope to see you down there in the near future.

Andy

Hi Andy,did you get any big pike from Whitefield Loch then ?? See you again shortly. Good to here from you as well Tom,you have been threatening to make a return for about 3 years now. Would be nice to see you again :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Andy,did you get any big pike from Whitefield Loch then ?? See you again shortly. Good to here from you as well Tom,you have been threatening to make a return for about 3 years now. Would be nice to see you again :thumbs:

We fished all day on the loch and all we had to show for our efforts was a small jack of about 3lb,dissapointing to say the least.There were 2 local lads fishing three rods a piece of which neither seen a fish so cheered me up a little.Like i said in previous post i do have a few pics,ile put on when i get a moment.

Andy

It's the Five Star accomodation that's made the difference John, don't care about the fishing :)

Safety habits last a lifetime.

It's the Five Star accomodation that's made the difference John, don't care about the fishing :)

I just love freeloaders Tom :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

i was planning to stay in that nice hotel in the harbour...if you're offering to put us up that's a different matter!!!!!

No, I promise I'll make the effort this year even if it's just a day trip!

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

i was planning to stay in that nice hotel in the harbour...if you're offering to put us up that's a different matter!!!!!

No, I promise I'll make the effort this year even if it's just a day trip!

Fancy catching a bass on a popper Phil?? Will try my best for you if you venture over.

Tom you must make the effort this year mate. The mixed grills that you so loved in the Clash are just as awesome mate :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Hi John, like phil dean, I promise DV to be over this summer and go bassing with you. I think the mixed grills have done it .

Be there or be square ;)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair