You knew it was coming !

Snatcher

Hi Snatcher,

I am sure you will enjoy your new MH, it look great inside, but that veiw and the outside is worth a million pounds. :sun:

Priceless is the word !!! on a clear day I can see the lake district from there - only 65/70 miles away :o

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snatcher

Damn and Blast, I am looking at this at work and I can't see the photos I will have to wait until I get home tonight, anyway it sounds wonderful

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Snatcher

Damn and Blast, I am looking at this at work and I can't see the photos I will have to wait until I get home tonight, anyway it sounds wonderful

Tony

Tony the pair of you must come over and have a stay/bit fish with us. Sound like a plan or what ??? :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hi Snatcher

Just to say hello i spoke to you at The Clash yesterday morning (hope your last 8 shifts fly by mate) ive got a couple of pics from our visit over the weekend gone of which ile put on when i get sorted (got to unpack first)

Nice pics of your new caravan hope to see you down there in the near future.

Andy

Snatcher just got sight of the pictures it looks wonderful; you are definitely on for a visit

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Outstanding views snatcher. The van looks just the ticket. Beats my little tag-a-long any day. :thumbs:

Tight lines.

squibs

Take for need not for greed. A wise old fisherman told me and why should I argue with him?

Well done John. Beautiful new home and what a view! I think you may need a safety fence to prevent your guests from falling over the cliff when returning from the Clash. :D Looking forward to paying you a visit this summer.(Shall pack my carpet slippers.)

Safety habits last a lifetime.