You knew it was coming !

Snatcher

You knew it was coming lads !!! Thought this was the best place to stick and it is not really :offtopic: as a lot of you chaps will be in the said van this year having a beer with Snatcher

WeYll the new van arrived on the Clash site in Drummore midweek,the wife and I went over Friday to get stuff sorted/transferred from our old van to the new one. Here are a few piccies!

Martin had the digger in to level the pitch first so it is a bit of a building site at the mo.

Buildingsite.jpg

We are not about to fall into the sea as this view from below proves - the top middle van is ours

Viewfrombelow.jpg

Here are some inside shots. Was well pleased with the van,it certainly met spec

Lounge.jpg

Kitchen.jpg

Diningarea.jpg

bathroom.jpg

Bedroom.jpg

The van is number 5 on the site and as you drive in carry straight on and we are fourth on the right.

Its ok team,busy painting a "Snatcher stone " :sun: which will be placed outside the van which should guide you there.

Plan to be there most of the summer so if you wanta bit guidance if you have not fished there before feel free to drop in. Mind you Tim at Ardwell tackle shop is a top bloke and will also put you onto the marks .

Bass marks are a different kettle of fish. Any dodgy looking al-kyeda looking types will get pushed over the cliff :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, mate. Jo says that when we win Lotto, we will come over for a visit......

Where are the waving coconut palms, mate??

As a favour to you, I'll lend you ours, hey?

Cheeky162.jpg

Edited by Bobj

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Very nice, mate. Jo says that when we win Lotto, we will come over for a visit......

Where are the waving coconut palms, mate??

As a favour to you, I'll lend you ours, hey?

Yeh, they look nice, and free coconut milk is good to mix with the rum.

...but the downside is the odd coconut dropping on yer bonce whilst mowing the lawn.... :D

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Nice van, Snatcher, but couldn't you have got something a bit nearer to the sea? I thought you'd want to cut down on all the travelling once you retired :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Yeh, they look nice, and free coconut milk is good to mix with the rum.

...but the downside is the odd coconut dropping on yer bonce whilst mowing the lawn.... :D

:D What! You mow the lawn yourself, you don't have a man to do it for you ! How quaint :o

Edited by Norm B

Coconuts indeed ! :D It may not actually suit anyone with a tendancy for sea sickness - this is the view from the caravan window

Windowview.jpg

Reflections.jpg

and the view from the door

Vanview.jpg

The next thing is to have a big veranda built onto the front,sounds like a plan to me :sun: Ah well just 8 more shifts to work :clap2: :clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hi Snatcher,

I am sure you will enjoy your new MH, it look great inside, but that veiw and the outside is worth a million pounds. :sun:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.