I think we are gonna get wet

Newt

I live where the + mark is toward the screen right side.

wx_1.jpg

wx_2.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I live where the + mark is toward the screen right side.
Enjoy!

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

A friend from Missouri had this same storm system several days ago and they got over 13 inches of rain before it finally moved far enough East to quit dumping on them.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

A friend from Missouri had this same storm system several days ago and they got over 13 inches of rain before it finally moved far enough East to quit dumping on them.
I was watching a live overlay on Google Earth of some thunder storms in Texas last night, and a coule of weather webcams in Austin. Wild weather indeed.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Its a pity you don,t have a trailer and pick up you could move house while it blows over :)

As it happens, I do but don't have a truck that can pull it. Buying a suitable truck next week and then selling the smaller one I have now.

However, the storm is a long one and moving along west to east so it would have been a longish drive for us to get south of it (into Florida) and even further to get around to the north which would have required driving well into Canada.

wx_3.jpg

Yikes!

Hadn't you been having a drought in your area?

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Its a pity you don,t have a trailer and pick up you could move house while it blows over :)

That could be a good thing. Trailers + Truck = Storm Magnet :D

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Guest Jan V

Sweetheart, if you were listening to what I said (fancy that :rolleyes: ), it continues to rain in Missouri at a very rapid rate and the rain was all from today.

Yikes!Hadn't you been having a drought in your area?
Yes, Steve, and still considered rain deprived due to the level of water in the reservoirs. Newt hates the rain because lawn mowing time has come around earlier than usual. Edited by Jan V