Trip on Chieftain

jaffa6938

We are out on a 70 hour trip on Chieftain on the 10 july

there are still EIGHT spaces left if anyone is interested please contact chieftain direct

looking forward to putting some faces to names

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are still EIGHT spaces left if anyone is interested please contact chieftain direct

I think i will be giving George a ring in the morning , didn't see that one on his list (that he sent me) for some strange reason. Cheers. :thumbs:

Mr M

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

look forward to seeing you there Mr M

there was originaly eight of us but unfortunatley four dropped out lets hope the weather holds out

It was posted up on the available places for about two days then replaced with another trip prior to that one

We have also spoken to Des who informes us there have been a few improvements to the boat over the winter

look forward to seeing you there Mr M

there was originaly eight of us but unfortunatley four dropped out lets hope the weather holds out

It was posted up on the available places for about two days then replaced with another trip prior to that one

We have also spoken to Des who informes us there have been a few improvements to the boat over the winter

Yea , i spoke to George a month or 2 back , nipped up to see him while he was 'up to his neck' in refurbing the boat out. New paint job , T.V. / dvd player and many more upgrades....i won't want to fish , just sit in the galley watching tv all day......NOT!!!

While theres cod to be had then i'll be there.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• 4 weeks later...
Guest challenge
Yea , i spoke to George a month or 2 back , nipped up to see him while he was 'up to his neck' in refurbing the boat out. New paint job , T.V. / dvd player and many more upgrades....i won't want to fish , just sit in the galley watching tv all day......NOT!!!

While theres cod to be had then i'll be there.

I have a few days off that week; will have a word with George to see if there is room for a wee lad.

Will have to leave warrant card at home. :clap::clap:

Think that a fish or two are starting to show on the inside grounds. Water is a lot clearer this last day or so. But then again if it a 70 hour trip we might as well be talking about the Irish Sea because it will be about the same distance from Whitby to the cleaver bank. :sun::sun:

Regards.

Edited by challenge

Now that is what I call bad timing, I have a charter on the 7th and a Wales v England WSF on the 14th the rest of the month untouched.

I would have loved to have come up there and met you all first hand.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Cleaver Bank....? Is that the Silver Pit area John. 3 and 4 a time if i'm not mistaken too.

Cleaver Bank....? Is that the Silver Pit area John. 3 and 4 a time if i'm not mistaken too.

Might have alook at that, as by then most of the pheasants are in the pens ready to go..August time,think the other Graham may come aswell,not seen him today but picked some crabs up from him and his mother seems ok...can't wait to go wrecking again as we have had a crap year here with parents been ill etc....lost a good Springer yesterday with cancer,so it's another dog to sort..I would like to see you all again...if my Gaffer is going aswell...off to Tenerife next week for 15 days so that will make a change..then its back putting chicks in sheds...as from next friday we have 3000 cihicks hatching ever week for about 10 weeks ..then I am clear for the rest of the year...so I may get some with you Carl later on..I spoke to Ivan and he off this weekend to Norway..have you seen the Prof'Micheal' on any trips.