how many of you are from NE Scotland (do you fancy a boat hire)

arthurcodsbody

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Norrie, actually I'm getting a massage (after an accident just over a year ago), so I guess you were about right :D:D

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Hi Lads

Consulted with one of my mates who takes to do with E.F.S.A. & S.F.S.A. boat comp. bookings.

He recommends contacting Arbroath skipper:

Alistair Piggot of the "Altair" Tel: 01382-774373

Fishing generally doesn't pick up at Arbroath until mid May/June.

N.B. Arbroath will be booked up for May 21st as there is an E.F.S.A. Comp. on that day. Saturdays may be easier to obtain than Sundays as May & June are the prime times.

KennyC:

There's always flattie bashin' in the Tay - if the weathers not too kind.

Nice and easy fishing from the car - there are a few Sea Trout about permits can be bought for £1.

Had a big "seatrout" from by the burger van a couple of weekends ago. Tide was out and it slipped the hook in the mud. Scrambled down the wall, well excited , got covered in mud getting to it, washed it off and discovered it was a kelt

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net

That was the first time I've tried it Matt. Surprisingly enjoyable spot to fish; the view up the Estuary is tremendous there. Had the salmon and a couple of flukes in a 2 hour session. Sure I would have caught much more if I got out of the big hook, big bait codfishing mentality! :D

Permits from Dundee council’s Leisure and Arts department, main reception, floor 2, Tayside House. Cost £1 admin charge .

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net