Southampton murder

corydoras

A youth was murdered in Southamton last night or early this morning. I can see the park where his body was found from my bedroom window.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/3790922.Te...erious_injuries :(

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A youth was murdered in Southamton last night or early this morning. I can see the park where his body was found from my bedroom window.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/3790922.Te...erious_injuries :(

I might have jumped the gun on the 'murder' bit, it seems that the poor kid is not dead, but news is scarce. Have heard zilch in the radio or tv. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Guest sandpipper

A friend of lives right where it happend and saw the fight and saw three young lads stamping on his head, my friend being a none fighting person was to scared to go outside and didnt bother to phone the police as he says there are fights in the park every weekend and the police dont turn up half the time and if they do its only to drive passed in their car.

Having been brought up in northam(oxford ave) and going to the deanery school, back then it wasnt a nice place to live with the working girls and being a place to go if you wanted to buy drugs.

A friend of lives right where it happend and saw the fight and saw three young lads stamping on his head, my friend being a none fighting person was to scared to go outside and didnt bother to phone the police as he says there are fights in the park every weekend and the police dont turn up half the time and if they do its only to drive passed in their car.

Having been brought up in northam(oxford ave) and going to the deanery school, back then it wasnt a nice place to live with the working girls and being a place to go if you wanted to buy drugs.

Umm - people stamping on someones head, and not reporting it to the police - shame on him. Whether or not they turn up is their call but failing to report it is I think a very sad state of affairs (IMO) :(.

Rob.

Umm - people stamping on someones head, and not reporting it to the police - shame on him. Whether or not they turn up is their call but failing to report it is I think a very sad state of affairs (IMO) :(.

Rob.

I'm gobsmacked Rob. I can see the entrance to this little park from my bedroom window, but I can't see the corner where the guy was attacked. To think that one of my neighbours saw this attack take place and couldn't be assed phoning the police is almost beyond belief. If they find this bloke he should be charged as an accessory IMO. :o

If a friend of mine told me he had done this he would now be an ex-friend.

Edited by corydoras

I'm gobsmacked Rob. I can see the entrance to this little park from my bedroom window, but I can't see the corner where the guy was attacked. To think that one of my neighbours saw this attack take place and couldn't be assed phoning the police is almost beyond belief. If they find this bloke he should be charged as an accessory IMO. :o

If a friend of mine told me he had done this he would now be an ex-friend.

The police should be told with out any shadow of a dought I would also suggest that any acount that is published in the public domain (IE on here) even written in the third party could comprimise any investigation and should be discouraged,

What I dont understand is how judgemental poeple can be, a lot of poeple live in some Bloody Awfull areas and every action they take, must take in to concideration the saftey of them selves and thier loved ones in case of reprisals,Im am the type of fool who would wade in and think later, others would phone the police and take notes and draw pictures. other poeple get scared and do nothing,

Its very easy to make sweeping statements about poeples actions from the saftey of your study!

Sandpipers freind made his decision and will have to live with it, Sandpiper also hasnt mentioned that his friend has discounted his self as a witness in any investigation.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

The police should be told with out any shadow of a dought I would also suggest that any acount that is published in the public domain (IE on here) even written in the third party could comprimise any investigation and should be discouraged,

What I dont understand is how judgemental poeple can be, a lot of poeple live in some Bloody Awfull areas and every action they take, must take in to concideration the saftey of them selves and thier loved ones in case of reprisals,Im am the type of fool who would wade in and think later, others would phone the police and take notes and draw pictures. other poeple get scared and do nothing,

Its very easy to make sweeping statements about poeples actions from the saftey of your study!

Sandpipers freind made his decision and will have to live with it, Sandpiper also hasnt mentioned that his friend has discounted his self as a witness in any investigation.

Are you havin some kind of go at me FB?? I probably wouldn't have gone out and intervened either, but I sure would have dialled 999, to do otherwise would be criminal IMO. If that's being 'judgemental' I'll wear that badge with pride.

What's his friend going to say to the police?, "I saw it all but couldn't be assed phoning cause you useless lot never appear when we call you?"

The police have named the victim.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/3790922.Te...k_victim_named/

I supose I was having a go mate, but dont feel that it is any way personal I just dont agree with your comment in this instance, it was just too arbitery

Do you honistly believe that Sandpipers freind should be charged as a accessory, :rolleyes:

Not every one has suppreme confidence in the Police forces ability to gaurentee their anonimity.

some poeple are culturely wary of the police, some poeple for there own reasons rightly or wrongly dispise them.

This person saw yet another fight in an area that would appear plauged by them and thought whats the piont, it will be treated the same way as it always is.

Not very public spirited granted, but understanderble given the circumstances discribed

One thing I think we would all agree on is I hope the boy has a speedy and full recovery.

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

I supose I was having a go mate, but dont feel that it is any way personal I just dont agree with your comment in this instance, it was just too arbitery

Do you honistly believe that Sandpipers freind should be charged as a accessory, :rolleyes:

Not every one has suppreme confidence in the Police forces ability to gaurentee their anonimity.

some poeple are culturely wary of the police, some poeple for there own reasons rightly or wrongly dispise them.

This person saw yet another fight in an area that would appear plauged by them and thought whats the piont, it will be treated the same way as it always is.

Not very public spirited granted, but understanderble given the circumstances discribed

One thing I think we would all agree on is I hope the boy has a speedy and full recovery.

I guess I don't think he should be charged, heat of the moment stuff. You don't have to give your name and address to call 999. I dispute the notion that the 'area is plagued by fights', and anyway it was not a fight, it was two or 3 guys stomping on someone else's head. Understandable to you maybe. I still can't get my head round it.

I guess I don't think he should be charged, heat of the moment stuff. You don't have to give your name and address to call 999. I dispute the notion that the 'area is plagued by fights', and anyway it was not a fight, it was two or 3 guys stomping on someone else's head. Understandable to you maybe. I still can't get my head round it.

I have absoulutely no Idea of the area what so ever Cory,so accept what you say, I and a few other poeple who post on here oweing to our chosen proffessions have experiance of witnessing naked agression and appauling acts of violence I could not then and can not now understand what makes a person want to kick some one around untill they look like a piece of steak,I do understand strangely the urge to fight and win this I chaneled into martial arts with varieing degress of success :black_eye: .

the moment you call 999 on a land line the questions are a formality they can trace the source of a call in seconds ( at least that is what ive been led to believe )

once again Cory I enjoy most of your Posts :thumbs:

Edited by five bellies

انا آكل كل الفطائر