worthwhile

Phone

A great deal of luck is involved in many cases.

Thinking about it are professional photographers that good ?,if a normal guy with the same equiptment took ten rolls (or perhaps many gigs nowadays) of the same subject i am sure one or two would be great!

Now you can cut out individual 'frames' from movie footage giving even more chance of one stunning picture out of thousands

Theres right place right time but the clever bit is deciding right place ,you wont get a picture of an elephant at the north pole (ok you may ,cameras do lie!)

I used to love cameras but back then i travelled enough to justify buying them (gave my pentax's to my g/daughter who is now part freelance) but now just own a bridge camera ,once you have taken a picture of a cow or river theres not much left if your village bound!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I particularly like the eagle with the contrails.

Did I ever show you this one before? (I can't remember). It's 100% genuine and unaltered apart from resizing for the net.

3010d9j.jpg

• Like 1

Ayjay,

Raven? Great piccy

Phone

No, it's just a Crow: (and not that good), and you're looking in the wrong place, you need to look at the whole pic.

Is it a naked man flashing at the bird? ,the bird is not amused hense looking away

How do you get the picture to appear in your post? I even have problems sticking youtube links

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

How do you get the picture to appear in your post?

I upload them to here:- http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload

Copy the bottom link of the four options once it's uploaded.

Click on the image option in the full reply box, paste the link into the field that the image option brings up, and it will appear in your post.

This one needs glazing and then firing again, I hope to get around to it in the not too distant future.28bh0nn.jpg

Err whats the image option ?

In full version (i use mobile) theres a little row of boxes at the bottom one is a printer ,if i go to advanced theres an attache file bit!?!

Bit miffed i have no warning points ,not seen that before

My tablet freezes in non mobile so this will have to do

http://i66.tinypic.com/5peuyh.jpg

Edited by chesters1

Err whats the image option ?

In full version (i use mobile) theres a little row of boxes at the bottom one is a printer ,if i go to advanced theres an attache file bit!?!

Bit miffed i have no warning points ,not seen that before

My tablet freezes in non mobile so this will have to do

http://i66.tinypic.com/5peuyh.jpg

They're at the top on my PC, (see pic below) I don't use my phone for forums.

The *attach file* used to work with pics direct from your device but hasn't worked for years now, no-one in admin seems to care, (it's been mentioned often enough).

16m95sm.jpg