May gives Putin a "Get Out"

Martin56

What you said chested links are all lies you have said it many many times you dont need links you do not believe them I make my own assumptions now you cant have your cake and it come on .

No you said they were lies ,i said i dont need someone elses opinions to form my own .

Dont you get it yet ,every link you post to the media is a lie using your own criteria so why keep posting them?

I said i dont read them ,perhaps believing (not bloody likely) your insistance they are all lies but really as i said i dont need someone elses opinion (which you seem to crave to make up yours) to make my own opinion.

Every post you make containing a link to these "liers ,biased ,fit for toilet paper ,gutter press" i will remind everyone you said they were lies

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No you said they were lies ,i said i dont need someone elses opinions to form my own .

Dont you get it yet ,every link you post to the media is a lie using your own criteria so why keep posting them?

I said i dont read them ,perhaps believing (not bloody likely) your insistance they are all lies but really as i said i dont need someone elses opinion (which you seem to crave to make up yours) to make my own opinion.

Every post you make containing a link to these "liers ,biased ,fit for toilet paper ,gutter press" i will remind everyone you said they were lies

They do lie they do give fake yes I have said that I dont deny that what I didnt say that every peice of litterateur they print is a lie you have said exactly that dozens of times and how the hell can you post a link to anything when as you say you dont actually read and believe them its all fake news !!!

And you say do not need anybodys elses opinion then why the need to post a link you say one thing then do the other /

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

They do lie they do give fake yes I have said that I dont deny that what I didnt say that every peice of litterateur they print is a lie you have said exactly that dozens of times and how the hell can you post a link to anything when as you say you dont actually read and believe them its all fake news !!!

Strange you infer every link you have posted is true but if someone posts one contradicting it its a lie.

I will just carry on telling everyone they are lies after all you didnt mention there were exclusions!

Yes i have said it dozens of times to your links ,i am just agreeing with you and reminding people your links are lies because you insisted in the past ALL papers and the murdoch media and the bbc are not telling the truth.

I dont read you links i just look to their source if its any of the above they must be lies YOU told us they were previously

I dont read them as i have mentioned many times i do not need someone elses opinion to form my own ,you obviuosly need to in some needy infantile way! i do not

You cannot seem to grasp if you rubbish someones link proving a post of yours is wrong by calling its source liars ,biased etc you then cannot use it to prove a point of yours later !

You cannot say for example the Sun are biased liers toilet paper and in the future use the sun as an example of the truth in a post you use! Nothings changed its still the same paper ,and you have rubbished every paper out there!

I provide the odd link whether its true i really dont care but some may find it interesting ,you think linking to someones opinion is proof its true ,its an OPINION !

Unless you see the original evidence unaltered and complete and seeing all the baselines used you will NEVER see the truth in anything and from a newspaper based on hearsay ,half truths ,motives and agendas from all parties its just gossip to sell papers to the gullible

If the front page says elephants live in your fridge will you belive it? Probably if they say they have big tits you certainly would!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Strange you infer every link you have posted is true but if someone posts one contradicting it its a lie.

I will just carry on telling everyone they are lies after all you didnt mention there were exclusions!

Yes i have said it dozens of times to your links ,i am just agreeing with you and reminding people your links are lies because you insisted in the past ALL papers and the murdoch media and the bbc are not telling the truth.

I dont read you links i just look to their source if its any of the above they must be lies YOU told us they were previously

I dont read them as i have mentioned many times i do not need someone elses opinion to form my own ,you obviuosly need to in some needy infantile way! i do not

You cannot seem to grasp if you rubbish someones link proving a post of yours is wrong by calling its source liars ,biased etc you then cannot use it to prove a point of yours later !

You cannot say for example the Sun are biased liers toilet paper and in the future use the sun as an example of the truth in a post you use! Nothings changed its still the same paper ,and you have rubbished every paper out there!

I provide the odd link whether its true i really dont care but some may find it interesting ,you think linking to someones opinion is proof its true ,its an OPINION !

Unless you see the original evidence unaltered and complete and seeing all the baselines used you will NEVER see the truth in anything and from a newspaper based on hearsay ,half truths ,motives and agendas from all parties its just gossip to sell papers to the gullible

Your a knockout !!!! One flew over the cuckoos nest !!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Nothing compared to the idiot above and i dont need to provide links its seen in every one of your posts

Edited by chesters1

Nothing compared to the idiot above and i dont need to provide links its seen in every one of your posts

All the gear and no idea do you actually know you are completely bonkers Chesters .

I have 1000s of customers every year and some very strange ones at that but non come within a mile of yourself have a nice day you need it .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

All the gear and no idea ?

Wheres your link to prove that ,going through the daily sport as i type?

Heres one ,i can provide more ,YOUR words

"Sorry Ken no Disrespect the SUN the carbage paper not fit for toilet paper they ain't far right sorry mate you are out of touch very badly another reminder of out present governments stance who doesn't do deals with terrorist ."

So theres your link to anything from the sun useless!

OH no theres all your links to the daily mail gone

"Being reading the daily fail ken it's not fit for tiolet paper the lies about Corbyn the way the far right press have twisted things to smear him is a hooking disgrace but when your desperate have no polices can you tell me how this woman who had a 30 point lead has got it down to litterally 0 what does that tell you about Teresa May she is rubbish u turns are her order of the day she sacks 20,000 police and was warned she was taking a risk with our security then now says she going NOW to increase the police numbers totally incompetent not fit for purpose but that's the tip of her hookups the list is endless ow if it had been Corbyn in charge and he had slashed police numbers what would the mail say I can see the headline now he would have been sent to Coventry and Saudi Arabia who sponsors IS oh lets not talk out Saudi not good is it May if elected will be the worst priminister this country has ever seen and now can you actually believe it there is a rush in betting for her replacement when she gets the boot.her days are numbered ."

More?

Edited by chesters1

Wheres your link to prove that ,going through the daily sport as i type?

Heres one ,i can provide more ,YOUR words

"Sorry Ken no Disrespect the SUN the carbage paper not fit for toilet paper they ain't far right sorry mate you are out of touch very badly another reminder of out present governments stance who doesn't do deals with terrorist ."

So theres your link to anything from the sun useless!

The sun remember Hillsboro Chesters how they lied to there back teeth they burn it in Liverpool you cant even buy it there you do know that dont you mind you you dont read newspapers you dont watch the news so you probably wont but you do now no links needed . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The sun remember Hillsboro Chesters how they lied to there back teeth they burn it in Liverpool you cant even buy it there you do know that dont you mind you you dont read newspapers you dont watch the news so you probably wont but you do now no links needed .

I dont care what they said ,it was you who said they lie so i will remind everyone on your behalf any link you post to any of them are lies.

As for barry at the moment according to you barry tells no porkies so i will put under his links Cod says these are probably true

If ofcourse you can find barry telling a poster the link to a newspaper was a lie its more difficult because he didnt write in public the newspaper itself was a lying biased fit for etc ,if you can then i will happily post under his post its a lie if he uses a link to a paper previously mentioned as such.

Just trying to help old boy ,what with your scalloper freinds carrying off 1000 ton ships overnight it must be a bit hectic with your little boat typing away catching all those big cod you say have gone.

I dont care what they said ,it was you who said they lie so i will remind everyone on your behalf any link you post to any of them are lies.

As for barry at the moment according to you barry tells no porkies so i will put under his links Cod says these are probably true

If ofcourse you can find barry telling a poster the link to a newspaper was a lie its more difficult because he didnt write in public the newspaper itself was a lying biased fit for etc ,if you can then i will happily post under his post its a lie if he uses a link to a paper previously mentioned as such.

Just trying to help old boy ,what with your scalloper freinds carrying off 1000 ton ships overnight it must be a bit hectic with your little boat typing away catching all those big cod you say have gone.

? Lord sbove Crypton factor !!! Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg