Subscribing to videos

The Flying Tench

Leon recommended the Ginger fisherman a while back, but I thought I'd mention this one on pike fishing in a hidden pond

which I thought was exceptional. But at the end, as with other videos, he asks you to 'subscribe'. What does that entail, and how do you do it?

john clarke

I watch a lot of angling related YouTube videos including the above, he has a nice easy manner about him and it's mainly lure fishing which I enjoy.

The photo below shows how to subscribe, just hit the subscribe button, of course it's what all Youtubers want to increase their revenue!

D05F318C-3B94-4B54-B82B-0AA6FF78E007.thumb.jpeg.1cd09c373246dec1eb10dadea0e0c59c.jpeg

It's fine mate, doesn't cost 'owt & hitting the RED Subscribe button & the alarm bell means you'll get any new vid's from him as they come out.

I'm Subscribed to Loads of YouTube Vids with no Hassle whatsoever. 

You can Hit the Same button to Unsubscribe Anytime you Like.

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

I keep threatening to do some youtube videos, I need to learn how to edit them, or to get my mrs to do it before I could post them on a youtube channel.

My language may bee seen as a little colourful ?.

Edited by Tigger

10 minutes ago, Tigger said:

I keep threatening to do some youtube videos, I need to learn how to edit them, or to get my mrs to do it before I could post them on a youtube channel.

My language may bee seen as a little colourful ?.

The more colourful the language the more hits you'd most probably get Ian! ?

• Haha 1

A creator will be able to start making money once they have reached 1000 subscribers and at least 4000 viewing hours in the past year. The more hours a video is viewed, plus interactions like comments, thumbs up, even thumbs down, it all counts and the advertising revenue starts rolling in.

Edited by S63

9 hours ago, The Flying Tench said:

Thanks - I'll probably subscribe to the Ginger Fisherman in that case.

Also, please have a look at Jon Arthur's  Vid's.  He's a really nice guy who will also put you on the right track.

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!