Covid numbers

Ken L

According to today's news. The number of people with COVID in the UK has risen by 32% to almost 2.3 million.

They would have us believe that one person in every 30 in the United Kingdom has Covid right now.

I don't know anyone who has Covid at the moment, so these numbers reek of BS to me - especially as testing has pretty much stopped,

Am I missing something?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

It keeps your gaze away from whats really important

• Thanks 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 1 month later...

I think its accidentaly giving an intramuscular injection intravenously .

The injector 'persons' were trained to poke the needle in press the plunger and pull it out . They were not advied to use aspiration as it brought in questions to supervisors .Aspiration and seeing blood means you have hit a blood vessel .(as i mentioned some time ago whispered to me by a nurse at my booster when i asked why they didnt do it)

Probably chucking a blood infused injection and syringe  away would be time consuming and wasteful in the eyes of the pen pushers costing how much each center is using.I never even got a plaster in any visit (never mind a 2" square of cotton i have seen on tv) obviously the pen pushers had use for the savings for more biscuits at tea break whilst trying to find ways of getting the local drunks to do injections for the price of a bottle of white lighning 😁 i almost got killed in the crush with volunteers  telling me where to go there must have been 20 all fighting to point

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Been watching John Campbell on and off for a while.

It was interesting to watch him transform from an island of calm facts amid the screeching and panicking of the media, to a WHO mouthpiece, to a doubter of the official narrative, and now, a provider of information that the powers that be, would rather keep quiet.

He is of course avoiding the elephant in the room, which is that these excess deaths are clearly caused by climate change, or racism, or Russia, or possibly Brexit.

• Haha 3

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Yes i watched him aswell putting people early on to vitamin D ,i for one never venture out in the sun but now keep the 'food' (supplements are not considered drugs but food ) industry thriving ,i take a few on the basis they are cheap enough to **** out unused. A recent blood test showed slightly elevated vit b12 the nurse phoned saying i may have kidney problems but i assured her if you take Metforming you should take vit b12 as metformin reduces it ,she never got back so i obviously was correct lol

Today i stopped taking statins to see if my continual aching went ,research has been done as many statin takers get this but recent reasearch (who paid for it) found no connection but i believe no-one ,i will see in a week or so ,if the ache continues i will start taking them again . surely brexit would stop excess deaths taking holidays and empty their shelves!

Talking of suppliments i have been taking Benfotiamine and strangely my eyesight has improved enough to show in an eye test👍 Strangely its use for diabetics wasn't discussed by the nurse its certainly reduced my tingling in my feet but i suppose its because its a food not a drug so below doctors appraisals of helping people ,i have no problem with believing something may help if you appear to benefit from it ,its my choice how i spend my money ,spending it on booze makes my condition far worse lol so i spend a fraction on 'food' a consultant said try saw palmetto for my enlarged prostrate it did f all but worth a try, it works on some but obviously not on me but worth a try at a reasonable price .

Edited by chesters1