I think i'll just go hibernate.

*Ant*

The wokery is getting insane!

The trans stuff is being actively pushed and we have schools doing drag queen story hour, despite a disturbing amount of noncery being unearthed among the drag queens.

Then of course there was the "Rainbow dildo butt monkey" - but the less said about that the better.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

On 12/7/2022 at 6:23 PM, Ken L said:

The wokery is getting insane!

The trans stuff is being actively pushed and we have schools doing drag queen story hour, despite a disturbing amount of noncery being unearthed among the drag queens.

Then of course there was the "Rainbow dildo butt monkey" - but the less said about that the better.

Just be a bit careful Ken re Homophobic comments on here (see the guidelines on the site)

I'm Martin, but I can be anybody that one you want me to be!! - just  joking about  that one. (I get it all the same)

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

1 hour ago, Martin56 said:

Just be a bit careful Ken re Homophobic comments on here (see the guidelines on the site)

I'm Martin, but I can be anybody that one you want me to be!! - just  joking about  that one. (I get it all the same)

I'm not attacking anyone for who they are or how they choose to live their life, but I do reserve the right to object to them pushing those ideas and actions onto others - particularly kids.

My views on politics, religion and alternative lifestyles are all remarkably similar. I don't care what you believe or how you practice what you believe, so long as in doing so, you neither harm nor restrict the freedoms of others.

FWIW, I work in a very "gay friendly" environment, where at least 20% of my male colleagues are gay, and in 39 years, I've only encountered two who were not perfectly normal straightforward people who happened to fancy blokes. The two were complete degenerates - probably about the same proportion as in any other group of people.

• Like 2

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

On 12/12/2022 at 8:20 AM, Ken L said:

I'm not attacking anyone for who they are or how they choose to live their life, but I do reserve the right to object to them pushing those ideas and actions onto others - particularly kids.

My views on politics, religion and alternative lifestyles are all remarkably similar. I don't care what you believe or how you practice what you believe, so long as in doing so, you neither harm nor restrict the freedoms of others.

I couldn't articulate my exact own views any better Ken. 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.