RWANDA??

Martin56

I've never been big on politics, but why would Rishi Sunak pick a previously war torn country to send Asylum seekers for processing??

It didn't do the Mountain Gorillas much good a few year ago!!

We've seen "Processing" before!!

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

It was always an idiotic, unworkable and hideously expensive "plan", and I don't for a moment think that there was ever any intention of implementing it - or stopping/reducing legal or illegal immigration.

What it was, however, was a very convenient way to create distraction headlines on demand.

Boris flies to Kyiv to derail peace talks and prolong the war - distraction.

Excess deaths that may be a consequence of dodgy vaccines - distraction.

They think we're stupid - and for the most part, they're right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

So, why can't we all just "Play Nice" & get on??

We're all Tired!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

It amuses me that one of the reasons for refusal was the failed "asylum" seekers could be sent back to where they come from ,surely that's the point ? We can't do it but they can .

If they're failed "asylum" seekers then the reason for coming here is invalid anyway so they SHOULD be sent home because there's no reason to believe anything bad( bar in their head and in the tick box bit of A4 full of excuses to get round the rules ) to be here .

If I were incharge I would send them to a solely British bit of land where there would be no problem at all ,give them all a free tent (no problems living in then around calaise or half the camps around the world)  and put them on a boat with a full barge we just forked out for and send them to South Georgia let the bastards pay for a dingy to get back from there!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

To be honest, it's shameful that we can't process these people in a short period of time and then kick their chancer asses out of the country. It's a total failure of a government, who have refused to staff the immigration service properly or enforce proper discipline on any staff that refuse to do their job.

Whatever your politics, nobody should have to wait years for a decision.

In the meantime, we have to address their reason's for them coming. Access to welfare, healthcare and housing needs to be tightened up

• Like 2

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

No benefits of any kind , put them on the street then fine any employers that employ them hundreds of thousands of pounds . I bet the flood would turn to a trickle because we won't be rewarding criminals getting here illegaly.

We are a soft touch and they know it .As for the "safe" route it's in most countries they apply from home and wait for an answer ,if there's no way in their country go to the British Embassy in the next country and apply there .Why they come in boats is because they know full well they have NO reason to get permission and when they chuck their ID in the channel we have no clue when their multi appeals fail in 15 years time we don't have a clue where to deport them to and use that an impregnating some idiot girl the excuse of "right to a family" or whatever to stay .

We cannot win it's to late the government of any kind won't use the force like they would if a brit did the same in another country and demand money ,housing and a new car and phone with threats ,they would be in jail until they told the authorities where to deport them to.

There's an idiot on TV right now saying most are abused from war torn countries , if they know that's the excuse to get in they will ALL come using that excuse .It's not some new excuse Rageh Omah (sp?) Did a bit on illegal immigration from Africa to here 30 years ago, one of the guys told him to say he was from Somalia using the excuse of war torn to get in, the amusing thing was he is from Somalia 🤣 he visited the chap in his comfy flat later in the documentary 🙄

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It's pretty common for people who are granted asylum to go back to the country that they "fled" from for a holiday.

That should result in immediate reminding of British citizenship and/or visas, and/or refugee status, and the immediate seizure of all assets to recover the cost of housing, medical care and living expenses.