India

Elton

I remember reading this article earlier in the year, and then today I read this one.

This seems to be why we pay taxes in the UK. Great, innit?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I remember reading this article earlier in the year, and then today I read this one.

This seems to be why we pay taxes in the UK. Great, innit?

Your treading on thin ice there Elton :rolleyes: the pc bridgade will be on your case.

Must not complain about the fact they can support space exploration but fail to support their own. :rolleyes:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

If you like that, you'll love this.

Amongst many others, we, the taxpayers of Britain are providing aid to both India and China.

These are the two fastest growing economies on the planet, these are both countries with sufficient surplus wealth to fund their own space programs and nuclear weapons programs and I wouldn't be in the least suprised to discover that we have a trade deficit with both country's.

Mad ? It'd make a cat laugh.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

pink.gif

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Your treading on thin ice there Elton :rolleyes: the pc bridgade will be on your case.

Must not complain about the fact they can support space exploration but fail to support their own. :rolleyes:

If you like that, you'll love this.

Amongst many others, we, the taxpayers of Britain are providing aid to both India and China.

These are the two fastest growing economies on the planet, these are both countries with sufficient surplus wealth to fund their own space programs and nuclear weapons programs and I wouldn't be in the least suprised to discover that we have a trade deficit with both country's.

Spot on,

How are we justifying this lord alone knows, and to make matters worse this is money that has to be loaned, because we are up sh1t creek our selves so however much we give them dont forget to add the interest.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Hear hear! Both India an China have enough of their own money. They simply don't appear to want to distribute it fairly. I really resent paying a major part of my pay packet in taxes, and then VAT and duty, when this is forced on us. It's bad enough how government squanders our taxes here, let alone giving it away to countries that don't need it!

Pssssst :

china01.jpg

Edited by Lid

It's a load of b****cks, isn't it? We're also busy hamstringing our own industries with binding commitments on carbon dioxide emissions that don't apply to these countries while not only exporting manufacturing but white collar IT and customer service jobs (though funnily enough they never consider offshoring the executive board to somewhere cheaper...).

One of the things that I feel is realy noticable, and steve Has touched on above is the sudden dissiperance of Climate Change, all those hours of worry I have invested in something that could have been adressed by a Credit Crunch.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

One of the things that I feel is realy noticable, and steve Has touched on above is the sudden dissiperance of Climate Change, all those hours of worry I have invested in something that could have been adressed by a Credit Crunch.

Well the credit crunch along with oil prices have certainly cut back co2 problems here :D However we are probably financing the problem in India and China as our hard earnt tax money never arrives where it should do. :rolleyes::lol:

This thread could equal Newts Obama one :lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist