Last call.

spasor

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woooohooo.. I'm up to £50 now :)

Ok gear wise I've got the light gear sorted, a 30, a 20, a 12, a spinning rod and a couple of toy rods :)

Wont be long now :D:D

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

I propose a £5 sweepie for the winner of the species hunt - this could give you an extra bob or two Davy. Pretty sure that prize will be won by one of the northern invaders :D

I have e-mailed Jabee re what is the heaviest gear rqd once I know that sorting out rods etc should be easy At this stage planning to take :

30 Lb carbostick

sueveran uptider

heavy spinning rod

Ttd 15 with 30 lb braid

Light multiplier

Spinning reel

What do you think :rolleyes:

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

Peter, do you realise where exactly you are fishing??? 30lb carbostick?? I suggested Tonys light fladen winklepicker rod may be a tad on the heavy side to tackle 'southern softy' land :D:D demon demon

Only joking folks, hope i havnt just earnt myself a banning from future trips :o

[ 18. September 2005, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Spur-Hound ]

Tight Lines

Shaun