Last call.

spasor

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's off sorting the tackle box now, so much for all the attention I would be getting before he goes off for a week, I've got the honour of packing his holdall, making sure he leaves with nothing oh and working all week. :rolleyes:

[ 24. September 2005, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Orca ]

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Quick word of warning re 30lb class gear?

I`ll be taking a Shimano 30/50 rod with Tld 30 twin speed reel. Oh, the braid is nearly 130lb!! :D:D

Well I`ve just taken a peek at the Flamer website. Seems Colin has been finding conger to nearly 70lbs!! Now where`s that butt pad. :D:D

Now I just have to pack the car.

See you`se all tomorrow.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

"Pretty fishing" John?

We`ll still have 4 days of that! :rolleyes:

I don`t fancy bringing in a 70lb conger on 20lb power pro. Besides I`ll only be using a light trace.

Thanks for the info re the heavier gear will bring some down. What sort of weights will I need to use it , I can bring some down of most sizes if rqd.

Looking forward to whatever type of fishing we do , however I will not get many chances to fish for decent sized congers :D

And NO Davy no matter how much you beg you are not getting a shot of the 50+ rod which impressed you so much :D

See you all tomorrow

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

Mondays` f/cast. Lyme bay force 5-7!! We ain`t going!! :(

Fortunately. At great expense to myself, I`ve provisionaly booked the `Sailors` in Weymouth for the whole week!! :D:D

If the worse comes to the worst, we may spend one day fishing off the pier? Or in the pubs? Or looking at the tanks at the `Sea life centre`? Or the `Titanic experience`? Or fishing off Flamer in the marina?

The trip is still on. I`ll just have to juggle a few balls in the air.

Lindy will definately get her plaice. Just a tad bigger than she`s expecting! :) The plaice from Weymouth are several sizes larger than the Dartmouth variety.