i want some pike knowlage please

swanyboii

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i go to tylers colmon but there isesnt any perch or pike i want to go for mor of the preditor species that avrage carp and tench douse anyone have any tips on catching pike perch in lakes like harwoodahll or lbins lane or keningtons lake ny help or tipss please ....halppp!!!!!! lol

go buy some 18lb line some 4oz weights, 18" traces and bait go to ur water pick any swim fish it as long as you can if u get pike result if u dnt try another swim next tme. gdlck

A keen youngster asks for advice, he even says 'please', and what does he get? Abuse and a dissertation on dyslexia! Heaven help us all! Some of you should be quite ashamed of yourselves.

exactly. newt can you get this thread back on track please

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

i take it one a the mods gona preview thi but 2 hours and a post still not up ive sent it again incase u didnt like the fact i told him to use any rod. if it normaly takes this long for all users i apologise but come on 4 pages of **** and still noone has told the lad how to fish. do peaople just enjoy readin their unuseable crap that is totaly away from the initial thread topic.

my original post that ive sent twice yet it wasnt posted.

In reply to ppost number 1.

go buy urself some 18lb line, 4oz weights, 18" wire traces and some beads fish it running ledger. go to ur water and fish it as long as you can if u catch a pike great if not try another swim next day.

like buses eh wait forever then get 3 at one time.

Edited by AndyY

If there's any more talk about bad spelling, that post gets deleted entirely - even if it contains useful information pertinent to the thread. Criticising people on their spelling abilities is not something we want to see on AnglersNet (unless it involves txt speak, in which case you have my permission to come down on the pleb like a ton of sihte ;) ).

Now, can we get back to the original topic please? Ta muchly :rolleyes:

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

This poor lad isn't going to visit AN again after this load of rubbish!

Ok mate, im no pike expert but may I add 1 bit of advice - try starting on a water with a good head of smaller "jack" pike, that way not only will you learn how to play the more managable pike first, but you might get a bit more action to keep you warm and interested through these colder months.

Stick with this website's forum for your advice, alot of the information on here is invaluable and will improve your fishing skills no end.

good luck!

This poor lad isn't going to visit AN again after this load of rubbish!

Ok mate, im no pike expert but may I add 1 bit of advice - try starting on a water with a good head of smaller "jack" pike, that way not only will you learn how to play the more managable pike first, but you might get a bit more action to keep you warm and interested through these colder months.

Stick with this website's forum for your advice, alot of the information on here is invaluable and will improve your fishing skills no end.

good luck!

cheers mate yeh this water im goin this weekend is good fr jacks and prch thanks

go buy some 18lb line some 4oz weights, 18" traces and bait go to ur water pick any swim fish it as long as you can if u get pike result if u dnt try another swim next tme. gdlck

you dont know much about the water ur goin to fish i take from ur post so try what i say if it full of jacks it gona catch them if it full of big uns it will catch them also and if yer gettin to cold bring yer rods in and change swim if yer happy in that swim stick it out. look for a point in the land where it meets the water if there is one start there if not fish anywhere except extreme shallows at this time of year.

:mellow:

Now that he has opened another topic for pike fishing info

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/agin-pi...52#entry1730052

I'm locking this one.

Any dyslexia discussions can take place on the non-fishing forum.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President