PLUGS 4 bass the best ones! help

Snatcher

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found ABU Terminators work well, especially the jointed floating ones. Very good swimming action.

Had loads of small bass on them - still waiting for a good 'un :rolleyes:

Must agree Herris angling is the place to look for bass lures.Yo-zuri hydro popper's my favourite surface lure,at just under an ounce it cast's like a bullet.Favourite diving lure is the Duel aile magnet,Great finish and violent swimming action.

Just looked at the Harris angling site. Are those prices for one lure?!! Strewth!!

Guest jay_con

im not sure if whitby angling suplies has a web site but his rayparlours are the cheapest ive seen.

Yo-zuri lures are not cheap from any source. Outstanding quality but you do pay for what you get.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Just broke the bank and got sone Magnets,had a bash with Manxman up the Mull today,Manx got one and I got a sunburnt heed!

Thanks for all the replies chaps.

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Sorry we could't get you one John, we really should of had a couple at the second spot we visited, anyhow keep plugging away and you'll have one, see you again in august.