Should we close our Borders

five bellies

Hang on - I didn't say I supported the BNP at all. I just said that they haven't done any of the stuff that real extremists have done, like mass murder on a global scale. It just seems to me that we're 'allowed' to castigate the BNP, because they are predominantly white, whereas any mention of coloured terrorists is countered with 'human rights' and 'picking on ethnic minorities' arguments.

As I said earlier, colour shouldn't come into it whatsoever. Neither should religion. Evil is evil, whatever colour you paint it.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a manifesto that is in the public domain. They are not a banned political party. Why have you classed them as evil compared with the likes of the inhuman misfits who kill all indiscriminatly, how would you describe them.

How would you compare the bnp to the ira, who our government has welcomed.

The BNP do not promote harmony with all groups that no live in the UK, they seek to promote unrest and at times such as these the first reaction is to blame some group or other as to be the reason for our woes.

So without spelling it out word for word this does have a similar ring as to what a certain German political party set out to do in the 1930's.

The consequence was a World War that saw millions killed and a good number of our fathers and Grandfathers were killed or wounded in fighting for our freedom.

And yet you ask us to tolerate such a party or support them like a few do on here.

Perhaps ypu have a short memory, or wish to see the return of the bad old days when a monster like Hitler was allowed to rule through fear and ignorance.

You are welcome to support whoever you want but spare a thought for those he died so at least that today you still have a choice.

The comment regarding welcoming the IRA is a strange one, it was not the will of the British people to welcome the IRA, even if Blair on occasions seemed to do so.

Edited by Rabbit

Hang on - I didn't say I supported the BNP at all. I just said that they haven't done any of the stuff that real extremists have done, like mass murder on a global scale. It just seems to me that we're 'allowed' to castigate the BNP, because they are predominantly white, whereas any mention of coloured terrorists is countered with 'human rights' and 'picking on ethnic minorities' arguments.

As I said earlier, colour shouldn't come into it whatsoever. Neither should religion. Evil is evil, whatever colour you paint it.

And I said there roots are in the past Elton where mass murder on that scale far exceeds anything before or since.

I don't see how we can have a debate about Anti Terrorism Law and Order Human Rights or anything else when the BNP is the subject , besides save your breath for at least we will never elect such misfits and to which they will never have a serious political voice except in a small minority who are ring fenced and not taken seriously as to having any credibility whatsoever.

besides save your breath for at least we will never elect such misfits and to which they will never have a serious political voice except in a small minority who are ring fenced and not taken seriously as to having any credibility whatsoever.

How come you changed it into a debate about the Lib-Dems, Rabbit? :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

And I said there roots are in the past Elton where mass murder on that scale far exceeds anything before or since.

I don't see how we can have a debate about Anti Terrorism Law and Order Human Rights or anything else when the BNP is the subject , besides save your breath for at least we will never elect such misfits and to which they will never have a serious political voice except in a small minority who are ring fenced and not taken seriously as to having any credibility whatsoever.

You have to wake up to the fact that the BNP is not a small minority and you had better start taking them seriously.

It is small minded I am better than thou attitudes which have created the BNP.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

There are parts of london were i feel intimidated in just walking through during the day with loads of guys hanging around street corners with 'nothing' to do all day long, is it because the state ain't doing enough for them.

It is now being suggested that there are are muslim no go areas in prison, yet the home secretary deemed it appropriate for the police to raid the house of parliament on the suspision that an opposition mp was leaking derogatory items that the government propose and they didn't want the public to know about. Along with eight booted and suited 'officers' to his house. Funny that.

No that is not funny, however I will sit on the fence with this one until all the facts are out and let us hope they were justified in the action taken.

eat.gif

Petals Florist

You have to wake up to the fact that the BNP is not a small minority and you had better start taking them seriously.

It is small minded I am better than thou attitudes which have created the BNP.

OR WHAT!!!

Go ahead you take them seriously, I prefer not to as do the majority of folk who have the responsibility of a vote.

Like I said a SMALL MINORITY, now tell me how many seats do the have in the House of Commons?

Well there you are then (Smug) :yeah:

How come you changed it into a debate about the Lib-Dems, Rabbit? :D

Lib Dems are so more a viable option than the BNP, not that you should read anything into that as far as my affiliations mind.

Don't want to be labelled a Limp Wristed, Green , PC , Gay, Wishy Washy Liberal, Tree Hugger, PETA, type :unsure:

OR WHAT!!!

Go ahead you take them seriously, I prefer not to as do the majority of folk who have the responsibility of a vote.

Like I said a SMALL MINORITY, now tell me how many seats do the have in the House of Commons?

Well there you are then (Smug) :yeah:

It is a growing minority and sadly it is attitudes like yours which are helping to cultivate it. You cannot just dismiss something as controvertial as the BNP, in doing so you are adding yet another string to their bow.

They may not have seats in parliment today but could well have very soon, I believe they took a few EU seats against the odds.

eat.gif

Petals Florist

It is a growing minority and sadly it is attitudes like yours which are helping to cultivate it. You cannot just dismiss something as controvertial as the BNP, in doing so you are adding yet another string to their bow.

They may not have seats in parliment today but could well have very soon, I believe they took a few EU seats against the odds.

My attitude ? Sad....do me a favour, well all right a concession for you, keep the Welsh outta England, and repatriate those that are here... how does that feel :thumbs:

Tell me Ken are you a closet BNP'er? or are you just concerned, it's very confusing.