Should we close our Borders

five bellies

Close UK borders, says 'curry king'

Close UK borders, says 'curry king'Britain should close its borders to all immigrants for up to 10 years to prevent potential racial unrest, says one of the country's highest-profile Indian-born businessmen.

Sir Gulam Noon, known as the "curry king" because of his ready-meals firm, said a ban was required to prevent extremists such as the British National Party exploiting tensions.

"I strongly feel that whoever are the immigrants here, we better give them jobs and give them dignity to live here before we import some more," he told BBC1's Andrew Marr Show.

"I do not want a situation whereby a party like the BNP say that 'listen, all your jobs are being taken away by immigrants'. We have to be extremely careful. Some sort of a ban should be there."

The suggestion that the ban could last up to a decade comes from a forthcoming autobiography, the Mail on Sunday reported.

It said that Mr Noon writes in the book: "We should wait for five or ten years, until all the newcomers have been properly integrated and assimilated into the country. Until then we should just shut the door.

"We can only accommodate so many. If the room will only hold ten people, hold a meeting for ten people and not 20. It is simple logic. There is always a danger that for the sake of political correctness, or a party's political advantage, we find ourselves filling up the country with too many immigrants who will disturb the balance and upset the people, particularly the young people, of the host community."

Mr Noon escaped from the Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai during the recent terror attacks.

I sourced this articale from AOLs news page.

I have A bueatifull wife and family as a result of this countries open atitude to imigration, I am and always have been a very vocal Enemy of the far right and dispise unashamidley Racisum and Racists I can however see some merrit in Noons veiws.

What do you guys think?

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the way it's the BNP who are portrayed as the the aggressor here. It isn't the BNP who fly planes into buildings, blow up cafés, blow up trains and buses, plough into towns shooting innocent people dead, etc.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I am laying myself wide open here, BUT, as most of you you all know I spent 36 years in "racist" South Africa.

On my return to this country, I discovered that, IMHO, Britain was WORSE than South Africa with people openly referring to "Pakkies" etc.

What is needed here is MUTUAL respect.

WE had Jews, Muslims and Chinese ALL working on Christian holdays - to give the Christians their break! They, of course, were allowed time of for their customs. So why can't we work like that?

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

We can't close our borders with the EU. EU Citizens are free to live and work whatever EU country takes their fancy.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Well said Elton.

"Not in my backyard" springs to mind for me

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

I don't think we can be made to get along. It happens through mutual respect and understanding. I think half the resentment is caused by the people creating all this PC law all over the place. You can't force people to get along. Crass had it about right, 30 years ago, with their song White Punks On Hope:

http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/crass/whitepunksonhope.html

(RAR is the Rock Against Racism campaign, which was a big movement back then).

I'll point out here that I couldn't give a stuff what colour anyone is. I don't know what colour most of you on here are and it doesn't bother me one bit. If you're a decent person, you're a decent person.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

If we close our boarders then will other countries do the same?

Like many country folk I sometimes resent city overspill taking over areas of Norfolk & Suffolk but I am mindful of one daughter who has moved to Amsterdam and another to London. We can't have it both ways.

I don't think we can be made to get along. It happens through mutual respect and understanding. I think half the resentment is caused by the people creating all this PC law all over the place.
What 'PC law' are you talking about Elton?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

now we dont get 30,000 moslems blocking up our village life is much better ,if taken countrywide it would make a difference :D

we dont need immigration to do low paid jobs industry needs them to keep low paid jobs ;)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I don't think we can be made to get along. It happens through mutual respect and understanding.

Yes, but doesn't that imply that people in the UK *did* get along before the current wave of immigration. Which they didn't.

The Golden Age of full employment and "we never had to lock our doors" neighbourliness might have existed for a brief time in a few localities, but it was never general.

If it wasn't the immigrants, there would be someone else to blame.