Amble this weekend

phil dean

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norrie:

John,Dont really understand you query mate..... :)

D'oh,.....The next trip....sorry .....just in from a very important meeting...(fishing ) .

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

welcome to the frustrating world of UK boatfishing spurhound

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Have spoken to the skipper. He says weather etc still very difficult to predict but he thinks we will get out in the boat :D We may need to stay inshore drifting or pollack fishing if it blows up, Having spoken to him I know he will do his best for us. He will phone me again on Friday night but I have told him we are coming anyway as we are prepared to improvise and shore fish or fish inshore etc.

Norrie will PM people with our mobile numbers so we can ensure nobody gets lost. We can meet at 7.45-8.00 am by the harbourside.

Look forward to meeting you all :)

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.