Eastern Sea Fisheries Joint Committee

Elton

Just tell the man in suit that SACN has a membership of 600 individual people and that 99.999999% of the sea angling public hasnt even heard of them.

What a brilliant, well thought out, valuable responce that has been made to this topic, just how do you think the suits will react to this suggestion and what will it achieve, nice one. :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this instance, we were asked to attend a meeting and give our opinions to the EJSFC representatives. A few people bothered to do so. What is your problem with that?

No problem at all ... some of you, it seems, are actually catching on to the way the political processes work.

We are now up to about 150 informed and educated sea anglers (ie. non-commercial ... a kindee no fishy-sellee thing) ....

just another 270 850 to go then?

If you feel that the Angling Trust has already failed, then we must reform according to the gospel of San Stevie, San Elton et al.

The only advice I can give is -

Cast away illusions, prepare for struggle!

We are confronted by two types of social contradictions - those between ourselves and the enemy; and those among the people themselves!

To criticize the people's shortcomings is necessary, . . . but in doing so we must truly take the stand of the people and speak out of whole-hearted eagerness to protect and educate them.

To treat comrades like enemies is to go over to the stand of the enemy.

True and real political power comes from the butt of a Kompressor SS.

Danny.jpg

;) ;) ;) ;)

Ada,

I'd love to understand what you say sometimes, but I ain't smoking that stuff ;)

I certainly am not getting involved in any 'political' movements. I'll attend a couple of local meetings, if they fit in with more important things in my life, and write a couple of letters, but that's it. Just taking a small interest recently has wasted so much time, created so much resentment within me and made me realise that, in my opinion, my fishing is more under threat from those pretending to represent me than it is by blokes who throw nets over the back of their boats.

The fishing in East Anglia is fine right now. I'm quite happy to be left alone to get on with enjoying it.

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

One of our problems (recreational anglers) is that most don't give a damn enough about their pastime to attend or contribute.

The best thing the 'Grouchos' could do is join up with and influence or even gain control of a recognised body.

That maybe so, but our biggest problem is that a few, (and it is literally just a few), people, who think they know what is best for the rest of the sea angling population, won't stop meddling with everyone elses business. The reality is, these people actually know next to nothing about what makes me and you go sea fishing, what we expect from it, what we get out of it, etc, etc. The whole situation is ludicrous. Would you, seriously, let one or two people dictate to you how you should decorate your house, what car you should drive, what woman you should marry, etc? Of course you wouldn't. So why is every sea angler supposed to let a few know nothings dictate how the future of our 'way of life' should be shaped?

Why do some people think that we are so in need of managing and regulating, and that anyone who doesn't want it "doesn't give a damn"? It's that arrogance yet again. It is too much to accept that the few don't know what's best and that the vast majority of anglers just want to go fishing, free of the management and regualtion that the self appointed few can't seem to survive without. If you had heard what one of the misprepresentatives told me after the Felixstowe meeting, you would have to agree that it really is a case of the lunatics taking over the asylum.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

I'd love to understand what you say sometimes, but I ain't smoking that stuff

Read widely and try not to be defamatory, OK?

Steve, I admire your stance; but it is getting you nowhere unless you consider hibernation and retirement (like yer mate Leon)?

I don't defend any (miss?) representatives; if anything I say 'bring on the revolution'.

Unfortunately the general public and the 'ruling class' (public servants , who are some of the remaining employed) don't like revolting peoples.

You 'earache' on these mediums and do nothing to affect outcomes.

I shall fish whatever and I'm sure you will too.

That's a positive.

Stop bloody whining!

... the vast majority of anglers just want to go fishing

Fish more !

:rolleyes:

Read widely and try not to be defamatory, OK?

Sure, dad. Can you recommend any particular publication that will offer one an insight into the psyche of grown men who, when involved in discussions that are important to some people, but seemingly not to them, and struggling to come up with a coherent argument, post up photos of the rear end of sports cars? Or perhaps something of a similar nature?

That particular niche appears to missing from my bookshelf :D

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Sure, dad. Can you recommend any particular publication that will offer one an insight into the psyche of grown men who, when involved in discussions that are important to some people, but seemingly not to them, and struggling to come up with a coherent argument, post up photos of the rear end of sports cars? Or perhaps something of a similar nature?

That particular niche appears to missing from my bookshelf :D

I've heard that H A reads the:

beano :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

and struggling to come up with a coherent argument, post up photos of the rear end of sports cars?

Given the noises emitted from your rear ends, I'll take my sports cars anytime. :D

TAXIS2.jpg

Even my cat makes more sense!

(Long Live East Angrier :P )

simples-1.jpg

B)

Bung both of those engines together, Ada, and I'll give you a race. How much head start would you require? :D