Eastern Sea Fisheries Joint Committee

Elton

Moving back onto topic....

I received an email today from Mat Mander, Clerk & Chief Fishery Officer of the EJSFC. In that one short email, I've learnt more about what is going on with regards to the RSA Strategy than I've heard from any representative body, both on a local and national level.

What a breath of fresh air it is to communicate with somebody with the power to influence your angling possibilities and to actually feel like you're being listened to. The EJSFC are going to be creating an area of their website for anglers to submit their views on what they want to happen to their sport. Wouldn't it be great if our own governing bodies followed suit?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moving back onto topic....

I received an email today from Mat Mander, Clerk & Chief Fishery Officer of the EJSFC. In that one short email, I've learnt more about what is going on with regards to the RSA Strategy than I've heard from any representative body, both on a local and national level.

What a breath of fresh air it is to communicate with somebody with the power to influence your angling possibilities and to actually feel like you're being listened to. The EJSFC are going to be creating an area of their website for anglers to submit their views on what they want to happen to their sport. Wouldn't it be great if our own governing bodies followed suit?

It's nice when you get guys doing what they are being paid for, serving the public. It would be good if all sfc's had the same attitude, for example the ssfc last updated thier web site in august 06, under the heading of latest news.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Bung both of those engines together, Ada,

C'mon, Elton, that's a 6.8l twin turbo ..... B)

Oh, booger, I forgot the East Angrier Tractor Boys!

Did you know that there is no longer the word 'gullible' in the OXFORD Dictionary???

<_<

Ada,

Were you privvy to my email conversation? (The answer is 'no', by the way). Where does 'gullible' come into it? The guy in charge of our local fisheries committee, who also sits on the national RSA sub-committee, simply told me in a matter of fact way what is going on. The fact that anything is going on is more than we've been told by our own 'reps'.

By the way, my 'tractor' is a three letter model, which begins with 'E', has an 'o' on the end and a 'v' in the middle. And it's been modified a touch. You would need both of those old man's cars if you wanted to play silly buggers ;) As you seem to like car photos....

14sl1tk.jpg

(sorry there aren't any cats in it, but I hate the ******* things)

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Its getting quite interesting in here these days. :clap:

Maybe for you, but the beach is going to be a whole lot more interesting for me in a few hours time, when I plan to make a significant impact on the local cod stocks :D

Did you know that there is no longer the word 'gullible' in the OXFORD Dictionary???

<_<

While you've got the dictionary out, Ada, have a look at the meaning of the words, secrecy, misleading, dishonest, arrogant, ego, illusion, ignorant and representative. Then see who these words might, or might not, apply to, other than a sea fisheries officer who is being "open" and "honest". Two more words that our misrepresentatives might want to look up.

Edited by Steve Coppolo

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Its getting quite interesting in here these days. :clap:

At least four of the latest topics include misrepresentation by the reps, interesting?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

While you've got the dictionary out, Ada, have a look at the meaning of the words, secrecy, misleading, dishonest, arrogant, ego, illusion, ignorant and representative.

I don't need to look them up, Steve.

Each day you whinge about one or the other.

B)

PS Elton is that an EVO 1?

How do your 'piles' handle that?

:rolleyes: