big fish

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#1 biggacod

biggacod

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:08 PM

there have two nice caught today at HARTLEPOOL a cod of 30lb and a halibut of 20 lb

#2 barry luxton

barry luxton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,323 posts
  • Interests:Boat fishing and more boat fishing. Some times i have to go to work so it does interfere with my boat fishing, but not much.

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:34 AM

Details and foto's please. :fishing1:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because  they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are.. 

#3 biggacod

biggacod

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 04:29 PM

Details and foto's please. :fishing1:

hi barry the fish came of the evlyne jane both on the same day cod just over 28lb and halibut 19lb the 1st report came when they were still at sea,sorry no pictures at moment

#4 glennk

glennk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,237 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 08:36 PM

54lb ling and a 25lb pollack at Whitby today

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by glennk, 04 July 2010 - 08:37 PM.

#5 Brian Carragher

Brian Carragher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts
  • Interests:fishing , politics ,sport

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:27 PM

F**k me thats some fish and thats some fishing

#6 mr motorola

mr motorola

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts
  • Location:Erm , Planet Earth.............i think , but i'm still not sure!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:17 PM

54 lb ling.....thats a nice fish , nice fight too i'll bet. :clap3:
Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

#7 barry luxton

barry luxton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,323 posts
  • Interests:Boat fishing and more boat fishing. Some times i have to go to work so it does interfere with my boat fishing, but not much.

Posted 05 July 2010 - 06:14 AM

54lb ling and a 25lb pollack at Whitby today

I note they have been included within the whitby festival foto's got any details of who, how and when?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because  they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are.. 

#8 foo

foo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 06:22 PM

:lol: :lol: Lovely specimens but that feller must be strong as an ox to hold 54lb of fish like that. :o

#9 Brian Carragher

Brian Carragher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts
  • Interests:fishing , politics ,sport

Posted 05 July 2010 - 07:38 PM

I think you'll get them Barry when the organisers get all the info together

#10 tommy123

tommy123

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:58 PM

Unfortunately that is not a 54lb ling or a 25lb Pollock.