• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#251 Neil G

Neil G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:28 AM

That's odd, that's what I thought a forum was for.
I have seen little evidence of mud slinging or slagging people off.
Rabbit has put forward his arguments, and even though he is obviously wrong on so many levels, he has stood his ground and told me (mistakenly) that I am wrong.
I of course, have corrected him as gently as I could.
It is interesting that RC bought up the pub analogy. If I was in a pub with Rabbit at the moment I wouldn't be taking him outside, I would be buying him another drink and continuing our (sometimes) heated discussion of the rights and wrongs of the angling world. In fact Rabbit is one of the few folk on here that I would quite like to be in the pub or even fishing with. ;)
Maybe he could continue my coarse fishing education whilst I put him right on a few things.
In the meantime, as long as the language is decent and we don't descend to name calling I don't see why we shouldn't continue our little spat, we don't take up much room and if you don't like it then you really don't have to read it.
Looks like you and me against the world then Rabbit :thumbs:
Nothing new there then Eh :D

I'm not asking you to stop, fill your boots :)

Seen someone killing a pike at a reservoir for the pot (breaking rules by livebaiting as well)....reported to baliff and they weren't happy I can tell you!