3DCARP

Julian123

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like the game is awesome and I really want to try it out

sadly i cant even get to your site because it says I do not have flash player but when I click "Install Now" to install flash player it says it's all set and yet it still will not let me -_-

After downloading the game, every time I try to open either of the .exe files, I get an error message saying that "Windows has encountered a problem and needs to close down". Any ideas what may be causing this?

The previous version worked fine from the word go...

After downloading the game, every time I try to open either of the .exe files, I get an error message saying that "Windows has encountered a problem and needs to close down". Any ideas what may be causing this?

The previous version worked fine from the word go...

Have you forgot to renew your EA licence Davy? ;)

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John