What A plonker What Next A Desperate Man.

big_cod

Who? Cameron or the confused concentration camp guard behind him?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

come off it, red ed done the exact same this week.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Does this man look out of place please look carefully and studdy this man i really couldnt believe the evening news.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-england-32364185

paul..

Its a very good idea not to believe the news or anything else

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

ohh here ya go, quote: Ed's 'secret' visit to a Sikh temple: Labour leader attacked by community leader after banning journalists from event

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3032855/Ed-accused-racism-secret-visit-Sikh-temple-Labour-leader-attacked-community-leader-banning-journalists-event.html

what a plonker

red ed

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

ohh here ya go, quote: Ed's 'secret' visit to a Sikh temple: Labour leader attacked by community leader after banning journalists from event

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3032855/Ed-accused-racism-secret-visit-Sikh-temple-Labour-leader-attacked-community-leader-banning-journalists-event.html

what a plonker

red ed

And you read it in the daily mail ? banned this banned that dont actually belive one word it says in the Nazi newspaper but the Eton boy does defernetly look out of place.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

your not suggesting red ed was foto shopped?

and it's not true that he's a plonker as well.

Edited by barry luxton

Not sure what all the bile is about a good education ,they didnt choose what school they went to and most are university trained (even the reds) so all in all pretty balanced.

If your thinking an oxbridge education is something elitist my neice is at cambridge and her mums working 18 hours a day with two jobs to keep her there!

The 3 boys next door to where we used to live went to charterhouse ,you really wouldnt know it so education may have its advantages but its still down to the individual to get somewhere

We need to build more grammar schools so the thick dont pull the bright down to their level!

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Not sure what all the bile is about a good education ,they didnt choose what school they went to and most are university trained (even the reds) so all in all pretty balanced.

If your thinking an oxbridge education is something elitist my neice is at cambridge and her mums working 18 hours a day with two jobs to keep her there!

The 3 boys next door to where we used to live went to charterhouse ,you really wouldnt know it so education may have its advantages but its still down to the individual to get somewhere

We need to build more grammar schools so the thick dont pull the bright down to their level!

Chesters some biggist entrepreneurs didnt go to grammar school wasnt Branson a couldnt be arsed man at school Grammar schools are divisive and it was right to make it a level playing field.

If was want to send your kid to private school so be it .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

If you have level playing fields put the dunces and cant be bothereds that hold everyone else back in THEIR special schools then ,all the time teachers are having to go over things twenty times for the slow learners their not helping the able students.

Theres no "privilege" in grammar schools just the more abled getting ahead where they should be because they work harder not spoil it for everyone like the problem students

Build more grammar schools or divvi schools whatever suits you but mixing abilities rarely pulls everyone to the top rather the opposite!

I can see how you love labour their "level" playing field generally hurts not only the better educated because they think their all snobs who need putting in their places but hurts the working classes who may desperately want to do better than their parents

Labour appears to not favour those that want to get on but to drag everyone down to peasant level so they dont get above themselves and remain working class ,the inverted snobbery thing

Ps before using examples its best to research them bransons family is silver spoon as they come and his education private in the main

Edited by chesters1