Anglers charged under Terrorism Laws

Leon Roskilly

Don't they always Winter...........

Obviously the two lads are placed in the hot spot by having to defend themselves.

If you read the link you will see there is a preformatted letter ready there for you to fill in and report an obstruction of a RoW to your local authority, who, as I said are under a duty to investigate.

The various form letters continue until the one which, after submission and failure to comply allows a member of the Public to take the Local Authority to Court (at little cost!) to remove the obstruction. NOT the landowner or anybody else.

This was the change the Rights of Way act gave us in 2000 and is the one which will put a stop to all the hoogstrartens and Maddona's of the Country

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jay_con

hoogstratons and madonna's are one thing. ICI, Moinsanto, Tioxide, Basf are another. As they contribute a lot of cash to our economy the local authorities tend to turn a blind eye to there behaviours. Its very wrong but does happen. I hope these guys get let off and the port have to pay them damages.

Today is a very special day for one little girl, her name is Connie Lea, its her 6th birthday. santa Last year, the Mersey Pirates organised a charity match on the Alex Dock wall :rolleyes: to help Connie Lea have a more comfortable life with her breathing problem, Steve Davis ( seen here on Connies right) was one of the chief organisers of this event.... see here...

http://www.castandcatch.com/connie/connie.htm

Guest jay_con

Strange behaviour for terrorists. I thought they were more into blowing folks up rather than fund raising for little girls with Breathing problems. Well done to the scousers, Keep up the good work lads.

Guest jay_con

Its just been on the news about a thwarted terrorist attack at canary wharf. Can the scousers account for thier movements? Have they fished the thames lately? Perhaps they got there in that black cab.