Anglers charged under Terrorism Laws

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#211 Huge_Vitae

Huge_Vitae

• Anglers' Net Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Boats, Fishing from Boats, Boat Fishing, More Fishing.

Wedding Guitarist & Wedding Singer Jon Hart.

Getting Married and looking for something special and looking for something for your big day? jonhartmusic.com/weddings

Posted 17 November 2004 - 09:53 PM

Don't they always Winter...........

Obviously the two lads are placed in the hot spot by having to defend themselves.

If you read the link you will see there is a preformatted letter ready there for you to fill in and report an obstruction of a RoW to your local authority, who, as I said are under a duty to investigate.

The various form letters continue until the one which, after submission and failure to comply allows a member of the Public to take the Local Authority to Court (at little cost!) to remove the obstruction. NOT the landowner or anybody else.

This was the change the Rights of Way act gave us in 2000 and is the one which will put a stop to all the hoogstrartens and Maddona's of the Country
Want to buy a berleybomb? email me sales( remove brackets@)berleybomb.com

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

#212 Guest_jay_con_*

Guest_jay_con_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2004 - 11:00 PM

hoogstratons and madonna's are one thing. ICI, Moinsanto, Tioxide, Basf are another. As they contribute a lot of cash to our economy the local authorities tend to turn a blind eye to there behaviours. Its very wrong but does happen. I hope these guys get let off and the port have to pay them damages.

#213 Casey

Casey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 12:35 AM

Today is a very special day for one little girl, her name is Connie Lea, its her 6th birthday. santa Last year, the Mersey Pirates organised a charity match on the Alex Dock wall :rolleyes: to help Connie Lea have a more comfortable life with her breathing problem, Steve Davis ( seen here on Connies right) was one of the chief organisers of this event.... see here...
http://www.castandcatch.com/connie/connie.htm

#214 Guest_jay_con_*

Guest_jay_con_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2004 - 03:03 PM

Strange behaviour for terrorists. I thought they were more into blowing folks up rather than fund raising for little girls with Breathing problems. Well done to the scousers, Keep up the good work lads.

#215 Guest_jay_con_*

Guest_jay_con_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2004 - 04:27 AM

Its just been on the news about a thwarted terrorist attack at canary wharf. Can the scousers account for thier movements? Have they fished the thames lately? Perhaps they got there in that black cab.

#216 kirkby john

kirkby john

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:Fishing

Posted 23 November 2004 - 05:21 AM

It wasn't us it was the Irish mob. They hijacked the Goodyear blimp, packed it full of C4 and rammed the Canary wharf tower. After 24 bounce offs they gave up.

#217 Guest_jay_con_*

Guest_jay_con_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2004 - 06:46 PM

LOL. You sure it werent the mersey pirates? . Id keep that flag hidden guys you might get yourself a bad name. :D :D :D

#218 kirkby john

kirkby john

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:Fishing

Posted 24 November 2004 - 04:15 AM

the name's john not lol

#219 Guest_jay_con_*

Guest_jay_con_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2004 - 02:21 PM