Silly Rule?

wellyphant

Phone, on 12 Feb 2017 - 06:13, said:

Barry,

What is a "size rule" for ocean caught fish on a rod and reel?

Phone

ohh my gawed phone. Your missing the point I am making regarding the third hand. You need to look at the m l s regarding the e u, then the m l s regarding defra/m m o then look at the m l s regarding all the 11 ifca's and it will show you just how much a crock of shiet the rule book has become in less than 15 months for sea anglers. TAT the claim is that they are the angling governing body, aka a private company earning their directors fees and expenses off the tax payers, yet don't have one sea angling rep on their payroll are part and parcel of this shiet, yet they have never asked or communicated with the sea anglers if they want to be part of this shiet. Go read my signature and see how much management/restriction they have achieved for the sea anglers without a mandate, amazing they are. NOT.

I call it m l s as I don't recognise the all new complicated minimum reference whatever they have now called it shiet.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Barry,

Although I know there are limits introduced, mainly for Bass, I don't really know a lot about them and only put it on to wind you up! Sorry, was meant as a joke.

Do you think Brexit will mean we go back to policing the seas and the war of 'Jenkins ear' etc.? Cornish fisherman not being scared off by threats from the Spanish etc.

barbelbarmy, on 12 Feb 2017 - 10:36, said:

Barry,

Although I know there are limits introduced, mainly for Bass, I don't really know a lot about them and only put it on to wind you up! Sorry, was meant as a joke.

Do you think Brexit will mean we go back to policing the seas and the war of 'Jenkins ear' etc.? Cornish fisherman not being scared off by threats from the Spanish etc.

Ahhhh no probs.

Don't take a lot to wind me up with regards to my fishing hobby. Point being is in particular the charter boat industry is profitable for the u k, it is clean and sustainable, always has been. Now there are some who want part of it for their own selfish reasons while offering up not one enhancement, betterment for the charter boat industry only regulation that's not fit for purpose and restrictions that will never be fit for purpose or achieve any objective that they might think they do. I'll leave you to work out just who the leaches are.

Yup the majority of the commercial fishing industry would like to have their seas back from the e u. The last count the u k had control of 13% of it's sea, until the beginning of last year where the e u decided that it has jurisdiction right up to our shore line. In effect taking over control from the 11 inshore fishing committees. So hopefully the u k will get it's fishery limits back and there is already in place management both inshore and off. There was absolutely no need what so ever for the e u to take control, apart from when they claimed the u k waters as a common resourse for all. since that time they have ruined it and so have the other fishing countries and to an extent some of the u k fishery guys haven't exactly played fair. One prime example is one dutch boat has 25% of all the e u quota dished out year on year and none of the fish is landed within the u k. That can't be right in anyone's book. And the best thing I can see with regards to the angling scene, is that TAT's link to the rsa being managed by the e u will be cut. Kin good job too.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..