Katie Hopkins

Ken L

Snakey1,

Farmers the world over are all the same. Every day is gloom. Farm commodity prices fall daily and the dam stuff is still worth something at the end of the year. (disclaimer, most of my pals are farmers).

Phone

Chesters1

Well, I like your wife. She must be a saint to put up with you

Phone

Phone most farmers aren't getting murdered in their beds like those in S.A. and Zim though http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/south-african-farmers-block-highways-in-black-monday-protest-against-farm-murders/news-story/f247a118d0fc3ad74115eb0c92ad8bfa

Snakey1,

Farmers the world over are all the same. Every day is gloom. Farm commodity prices fall daily and the dam stuff is still worth something at the end of the year. (disclaimer, most of my pals are farmers).

Phone

Chesters1

Well, I like your wife. She must be a saint to put up with you

Phone

Or stupid!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Snakey1,

Sorry mate - foot in mouth disease. Making fun of serious issues is generally not my bag

Phone

Chesters1,

Well, I guess that makes it 50/50 then

Phone

You could be right or perhaps not

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Snakey1,

Sorry mate - foot in mouth disease. Making fun of serious issues is generally not my bag

Phone

Chesters1,

Well, I guess that makes it 50/50 then

Phone

No problem Phone, it's one of the issues in that it's not something widely publicised outside of the countries involved because it doesn't suit the apartheid has gone and now everything is rosy view of things. So not many people hear about what's going on. Edited by snakey1

Been watching the situation in South Africa a bit more closely of late and it's very, very worrying.

Being without a TV, I don't know whether it's being picked up by the like of the BBC but I certainly haven't seen anything in the papers

Being a white farmer in South Africa is now the most dangerous profession on Earth.

Zuma may now be gone but his replacement Cyril Ramaphosa is a very very worrying man who publicly talks about expropriating land from white farmers without compensation.

When a peaceful boycott of a restaurant chain was organised predominantly by whites, the minister for defence publicly stated that if whites do such a thing again, they are going to cause a civil was and they are going to bring a genocide upon themselves.

There are some unsettling issues around a general strike planned over the next few weeks.

Things in South Africa are really bad now but have the potential to become catastrophically worse very, very quickly.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go.....

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Surely taking land is ok after all it was taken in the first place!

The only bad side is a multitude of the buggers coming back to the uk ,we have a couple in the village with their strange accents frightening the ducks

Going by history though the blacks wont have a clue and once they have used the houses to roast the lifestock it will return to savanna and oxfan will ask us to help them

Edited by chesters1

What happens to international investment and currency values once property rights go bye-bye?

What happens to international investment and currency values once property rights go bye-bye?

Why would they care when suffering brings in billions to make a gold throne to impress the world

These people transported water for hundreds of miles and built great cities when we lived in caves but sit on their arses doing f all because we bail them out when times get tough ,those despots love their saville row suits you know

If only they would try a bit but hard times have been raking it in since i was a kid biafrens were hot on the lips then now they are all at it ! I just find it strange Morocco isnt whining its not as green as some states and some are very green but the same old same old ones are always holding their hands out

Edited by chesters1