Scrabster Piccies

tuggs

Neep,

I have some bad news... the kebab shop that I use was closed today, I hope it will be open in the morning before I leave or the kebabs will have to wait till Scrabster 3... I am so sorry to have to break this to you.

[ 25. March 2005, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: David.W ]

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They must be busy fishing it's 10.40 and no reports.

Come on International News "WERE ARE YOU, LETS BE HAVING YOU".

Bob

PS, Just for you Newt the stuff in capitals is an outburst by a well known TV cook who is also the chairperson of a football club and the crowd were quite because as usual they were losing (Sorry Norfolk Boy).

Oops sorry folks been on another story :D

I phoned Norrie yesterday evening and he was smashed out of his brain with Lee driving him back to the hotel, I would have got more sense out of his dog Bonnie so gave up on him :D

Just spoken to Norrie (1235 CET), they are fishing under Dunnet Head, flat sea but very dull and overcast (Davy is working on Catchalot in shorts and T shirt :D )

Everyone is catching fish, Nick has the best so far a Cod of 5 or 6lb, at this stage of the conversation Norrie got stuck in the bottom and had to call for help parting 80 lbs line while he was on the phone :P

Coalies, Codling and Ling are swinging aboard so all in all they are enjoying there selfs.

Sad news though, no one got any Kebabs.

The crew are beach fishing tomorrow after Bass.

I won't say any more as it would be nice for them to tell there own story with pics.

Cheers

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/