Getting some inside information

poledark

Cheers lads, Andy, it weighed 20lb 12oz....................onwards and upwards :) I am really giving it a go this season.

Got to say a bit of a thankyou to Steve though, I decided to try paternostering the herring about 18" off the bottom (and hopefully off the dying weed) :)

Rob, Arnie let me rest my hand on his back for a short while, so is getting to trust me, although I am pretty sure he is well liked by most of the regulars, and he don't half like a bit of herring.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not over yet Anderoo, might get 3 more days yet...if the lake isn't frozen.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

Janet, I ALWAYS smile, cos I am always happy to catch :)

When I take pics for others I always say "give us a smile" and it usually works............ I can't understand these guys who look down at the fish as if they are in pain :)

Den

Not over yet Anderoo, might get 3 more days yet...if the lake isn't frozen.

Den

Lucky you - I'm back at work and so my year is now over. However, there's plenty of the season left!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Lucky you - I'm back at work and so my year is now over. However, there's plenty of the season left!

Anderoo let me know when you are available and we can sort out a trip for the top end of the Thames in the new year mate ,Out on the river in a mates boat tomorrow and we are hoping that it has not gone to gin clear and the Pike are willing to feed ,need about eleventy nine layers on to keep out the cold i suspect Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Anderoo let me know when you are available and we can sort out a trip for the top end of the Thames in the new year mate ,Out on the river in a mates boat tomorrow and we are hoping that it has not gone to gin clear and the Pike are willing to feed ,need about eleventy nine layers on to keep out the cold i suspect Steve.

Will do mate - I've got a date with a huge chub at the weekend, after that let's get something sorted B)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music