Scrabster Weekend - has already set a record

Newt

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Kaz will post these ones tomorrow. Yours will be on a 4/0 silver hook. Best use it and not stick it your lapel. Think you will catch more fish than your mother then? No I think Paula will be too good for you!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Deal! Hope it works for you. Done it an an 8/0 hook. Also done a mackerel immo in the same size. Would think they will take conger ling and cod over wrecks. You are the test pilot Sandtiger,best of luck in this christening of Snatchers lures that far north. The pollack off the Mull of Galloway are partial to them!

Go get them boy.

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

sandtiger, don't worry about the heavy one, at the moment it is looking like the sunday we will be beach fishing onto reasonably clean ground with maybe some weed drifting in rather than seriously rouch ground. just make sure you all have chest waders with you

In that case Paula could be worhwhile trying my lures on a spinning rod behind a controller float or in deeper water behind a drilled bullet. Tight lines anyway.

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair