Scrabster Weekend - has already set a record

Newt

Socksy Squirrel:

What is special about Scrabster knickers?

Scrabster knicker wearers?
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newt, you missed it, it had to be taken in context, were you asleep at the time....?? :D:D

This has got to be trip to end all trips......well, till the next one anyway..!!! :D

[ 26. January 2005, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Paula thinking of knocking up another 6 or so lures so there is plenty to go around. Will do a couplle of "large" ones for Sandtiger cos I hear he likes the big ones!!!!!! will even do one in tigeer colours.

Tell your youngun to use the purple lure and not use it as a brooch. If that is what she is after it is not a problem,just post me a couple of pins down and I will do her a couple of nice fluffy ones.

Will post them off tomorrow afternoon so you should have them Friday.

Tight lines chaps

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

good morning mike :)

if we go after bass then yes the rag will come in handy, but not a necessity. i am the same as you mike, not done a lot with lures, but what the hek, it's all going to be a big learning curve this weekend i reckon, in more ways than one :D