What do you look forward to most?

Anderoo

I dislike to sub-zero temperatures and I don't like winter weater. J'm not any precise plan about this time. Maybe I go to an ice-fish (perch, roach, bream). Maybe I go to a trout (new season was official open in Poland in the 1th January). But it isn't most important for me.

The new season I would like to really start in March/April. First fishes will be roach to a float and chub or/and ide to "light" spinnerbaits.

...i dlatego przyszedłem do was uzbrojony w złudzenia kompetencji, w które tak wielu z was się uzbraja... m.a.d.button...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I like winter - usually - and I'm looking forward to the end of this cold snap - milder temps - a cloud leaden sky - SW breeze - the float going under and connecting with something that "radiates giganticism".....

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

What am I looking forward to most? Well for me it's keeping the elements at bay and proving that fishing can be an all year round pastime and just as rewarding in the depths of winter. To some degree I've done that already simply by not stuffing all the gear in the loft at the end of November, my catch rate could be better but that'll come with a bit more practice.

On a side note I'm glad that we seem to be having a proper winter at last. I could never get used to the daffs appearing in February, just wasn't right.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

I really like all year round and I'm desperate to go out for any post of fishing, its been months! I think this cold snap is perfect for perching!

Like many others I am looking forward to some serious tenching! I've already started thinking about this years tactics!

Without being too greedy I'm determined to catch a 9lber on the float and pin.

Rich

16th June as i launch the boat and motor past the Bivvy city that is carpsville on Thames on the free bits on my way to the weir pools for some peace and solitude after barbel at the tail end of said pool or Chub in the white water at the end of the weir steps or just trotting with my new pin after anything at all,Ah happiness is a screaming baitrunner Steve.

You again! I think know this weirpool! Get on the pin, leave the baitrunner at home!

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

I really like all year round and I'm desperate to go out for any post of fishing, its been months! I think this cold snap is perfect for perching!

Like many others I am looking forward to some serious tenching! I've already started thinking about this years tactics!

Without being too greedy I'm determined to catch a 9lber on the float and pin.

Rich

On the fly - another couple of bass from the surf, pike, wild trout (definitely) but perhaps my favourite - more pin fishing on these lovely crisp frosty days for grayling and perch. I can't get out often enough but I'm limited to maybe 20 trips a year. Maybe a summer barbel this year on the pin instead of all this fluff chucking.....

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

Productive fishing....it's a simple as that.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

I just look forward to the ice melting at Wingham so I can go fishing again.

I like all the months of the year with the exception of July and August that are way too hot for me. I have my "close season" then.

So for me there's almost always something to look forward to - even winter.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

You again! I think know this weirpool! Get on the pin, leave the baitrunner at home!

Have we met? are you the guy i met at Newbury on the Lambourne? :g: steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: