Kayak Rigging

Yakity - Yak - u.k.

not going out to shipping lanes, its those buggers coming out of the harbour at west bay, one of them has already had one of me rods in the sea. i got thinking- 13foot rod/ 13 foot yak. all the same target.

me mate has got a radar reflector on his 19 foot boat, looks like a take away curry.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Bay, is Nick Berry still down there. :D

I'm going to have a look and see what I can find for you, think I've seen one that looks like a large tube of smarties, the type you get in your Christmas stocking...or is that just me. :rolleyes:

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

did i say radar reflector? i meant photon torpedos & phaser banks.

nick berry got punched in the local pub, someone obviously remembered eastenders & took a dislike to him.

bridport lads dont need much excuse for a fight though, i know, i've worked with a few of the plasterers from there, not many teeth left.

starvinmarvin is starvin because e only catches the big fish, not like us lot who eat the reasonable sized ones

Starvin, cos I'm always hungry, starvinmarvin, cos my outline is not unlike the little dude in the picture under my name.

I find that the shorter you are the bigger the fish...it's a scale thing. :D:D:D

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com