Kayak Rigging

Yakity - Yak - u.k.

There was a thread about the expanding foam on the kayakfishingstuff forums but that was a couple of years ago. If i can find it I'll post the link.

If i remember no one could say if it was safe to use or not. Think some people tried it using bin liners to contain the stuff and stop it sticking to the hull. Problems included the heat generated by a large quantity of foam curing, and incomplete curing if you tried to do to much at once. I suspect it would be godawful stuff to remove if the experiment fails

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was just looking at newts pic of a radar reflector when an idea came. buy a foil helium ballon & put it on a ten foot string, even if it doesnt refect radar, it would be visible from a fair distance.

oh, the thing about yaking the A35, will practice on a B road first. when i went on holiday to cornwall when i was little, spent days waxing my surf board, got to perranporth, no surf. so what did i do? rode it down a sand dune. first go was great, it took all the wax off, no surfing that holiday

nice one jaffa ( jaffa, krie ! ) you sure you not a goauld ?

have bookmarked thread & will read it when i get back from north devon.

this is the space freighter nostromo signing off, will see you guys after i get back, assuming i survive braunton.

later guys

xx

zig