Heat In A Click

Elton

I've just been sent a sample of this hand warmer:

http://www.heatinaclick.com/

Has anyone ever used one? Basically, it's a liquid in a gel with a metal disk enclosed. You click on the metal and it sets off some kind of chain reaction, crystalising the gel and warming it.

New one on me...

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Not seen that brand before, but been using them for years, they're really good, but maybe don't stay hot as long as the old tin box type.

I think I'm on my third set now, I always keep one in my bag when I'm at work, just in case. In fact I had to buy a couple for 'er indoors to stop her nicking mine for when she's waiting for the train :)

Oh yeah I think they'd be pretty good for fishing too :)

I've just been sent a sample of this hand warmer:

http://www.heatinaclick.com/

Has anyone ever used one? Basically, it's a liquid in a gel with a metal disk enclosed. You click on the metal and it sets off some kind of chain reaction, crystalising the gel and warming it.

New one on me...

I'm big on hand warmers myself, too. Being able to function properly in the cold is a massive bonus, I find! It's funny how you still get some mates calling you a "big girl" for wanting to be warm :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Ive got a huge one!!

erhem, ;)

Its designed for your Neck and shoulders I get a fair bit of pain in the cold months from a combination of Martial arts and Rugby injuries They are good but as said run out a bit quickly might be worth keeping a couple!

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

New one on me...

Been around for ages - my missus has had one for 20 years - takes it to football in the winter - good for a short burst of heat - but they don't last too long....

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Yes, I've got a couple of those. They're great, they get really hot and are reusable (wrap in a tea towel and boil them) but they don't last very long. They're ideal for the end of a very cold session when you can't pack up because your hands have stopped working! I.e save them for emergencies.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Once i'm cold I like to stay cold and get used to it. Warming up for 5 minutes just prolongs the torture of getting used to being cold again. Are these things reusable?