Should we ban the CA as a topic on AN?

Peter Waller

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we have a forum just for pole users ,hmmmm can we have one for fiberglass PDQ rod users

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

probably would be under used ,no-one uses collectors corner :(http://anglersnet.co.uk/collectors/

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Definition

forum [show phonetics]

noun [C]

1 a situation or meeting in which people can talk about a problem or matter especially of public interest:

a forum for debate/discussion

Given that the last thread got over 170 responses it would appear to be a matter of public interest (even if some of the responses were a bit off subject!

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

chesters1 would just for the hell of it ,dave probably wouldnt he's nice and stuff

[ 23. February 2005, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Guest sslatter

Banning the CA as a subject won't stop them from posting the usual "If you don't support Hunting and Shooting you'll go down the pan" type posts. They'll just carry on as normal, like they're doing now.. there's now a shooting poll on the Fishing Polls forum fer chrissakes, and it's always the same 5 or 6 posters, with a couple of newbies, who only post about such c**p. This site is completely infiltrated by them, and I do suspect that a couple of them at least are antis.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again to all of them- keep angling OUT of it. It has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with Hunting and Shooting, and angling will only be damaged by association with those anachronistic dinosaur knuckle-scrapers.

The mods I wouldn't want to offend obviously. The other I have decided to ignore so hopefully we can have an intelligent discussion and keep the thred going

Regards

Dave Olley

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/