PVA

Elton

*Anthony*:

Just recieved my big brown envelope :D , they seem very good value indeed.

Newt - If they don't ship to the US have Fishrite send them to me and i'll post them on to you, can't imagine they'd cost much to send.

Anthony, you will not belive how much the postage is.

I send the occasion rag/mag to Newt and it costs a fair bit at the reduced PRINTED MATTER rate!

Newt, I take it you have been receiving them!

(havn't sent one lately as I have not bought any!)

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine a few weeks ago will now have to get out and use them.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Ant - I was very pleasantly surprised and impressed with the company. They sent them right along without asking for any extra postage.

OTOH, if they were on the ball they would have known to remove VAT from the selling price and since I paid the advertised price which I think included VAT, it probably evened out pretty well.

RUDD - I certainly did receive the magazines and catalogs and am reading and re-reading them Lots of fun stuff in there for me. All sorts of bits I can lust after and all sorts of advert wording that tells me once again that the UK and the US have different ways of approaching the same thing.

They have been much appreciated.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

RUDD:

RUDD:

Just recieved my big brown envelope :D , they seem very good value indeed.

Newt - If they don't ship to the US have Fishrite send them to me and i'll post them on to you, can't imagine they'd cost much to send.

Anthony, you will not belive how much the postage is.

I send the occasion rag/mag to Newt and it costs a fair bit at the reduced PRINTED MATTER rate!

Newt, I take it you have been receiving them!

(havn't sent one lately as I have not bought any!)

Yes but I got a great idea from off the T.V the other night.

*****Drum roll*****

You get a great big box and fill it with helium balloons. You now take it to the post office who weigh it to gauge the cost. BINGO! As helium is lighter than air it only costs a few pence. :D

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

• 1 month later...

Got some of these the other day and have used a few - they are spot on! The drawstring ones are just so handy!! :)

They've moved their site, so the new link is:

http://www.fishrite.co.uk/ProductDetails/m.../productID/256/

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE