Carp Clothing What Would You Recomend?

coxy

I haven't tried the Nash range myself so can't comment on it. However, I do use Sundridge clothing which I very highly recommend, as do a lot of other Forum members. Do a search (click near the top right of this page) on "Sundridge" and you should be able to find previous advice and recommendations to add to those you'll get on this thread.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I went for some Wychwood SPD gear.

It's lightweight, breathable, waterproof and bloody good. :)

Coxy, I'd add that you'll get more results on the search facility if you specify search all Forums. There's quite a bit on the Coarse Forum and the Archived Coarse Forum. For instance see these topics:

anglersnet.co.uk/ubb/ultimatebb...ic;f=1;t=014387

& anglersnet.co.uk/ubb/ultimatebb...ic;f=1;t=014079

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Sue has a Nash Zero Tolerance thermal suit which has pilled badly after wearing it a few times, it still does its job but it looks a bit tatty, I cannot say that I am that impressed with it.

Like Steve I use Sundridge for my heavy winter gear The old style Heavyweight suit, with bib and brace and it is still going strong after six or so years. In Spring and Autumn, I wear an American Shooting Jacket made by Gamehide which is excellent; I picked this up cheaply at one of those tackle sales, from a Liverpool dealer called "Carpinn".

It could be a tad more breathable and it is in the dreaded camo pattern but it is a very servicible piece of Kit; they may still have some available.

[ 15. June 2005, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: Tony U ]

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

carp wear clothes

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

:D:D:D:D

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I use a sundridge heavyweight bib and brace for all cold weather fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all other combat trousers and a drab coloured t shirt, fleece or old dpm combat jacket suffice.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Don't bother with the zero tollerence boots either (the one with the bivvy slippers)

Aparrently they are a load of cack too.

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image