Freedom of speach

five bellies

Indeed. It has been half a cent lower but the trend is bad and I was looking at the recent history graph.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO The human Rights Act in this country has only been used by illegal immigrants stating it would be against the act "as they would face certain death or incarceration in their country of birth, or criminals exploiting the decision ie the "slopping out" which cost us, the taxpayer, Millions!!

If there are protestors who were born in this country, they should be given the choice of staying here and shutting up about OUR soldiers or going home!

BUT.............

The Human Rights Law would not allow the government to do that!!

Again I piont out mate thay are Home!

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

FB - You missed the point - IF we have a CITIZEN (someone born here) is not happy and starts running down our defence force etc. then he should be asked why. If he is not happy with this country, he should be "invited" to leave for that country - at least it would be cheaper for the government than charging them with sedition!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

The Christian extremist who was protesting at a Cardiff gay and lesbian festival was (quite rightly) arrested and charged when he refused to desist. The cps have dropped the case for lack of evidence though the police insist they were right to arrest him. I don't understand why the same principles did not apply in this case.

KB. You can express a view contrary to that of the encombant government without being guilty of sedition just as you can protest about your countries involvement in a war without being guilty of treason.

I don't see any evidence to indicate that those involved in the demonstration have plotted against the government or acted in with a forign power to attack the UK.

That isn't to say that those arn't their aims, just that I'm not aware of any evidence.

That said, now that these boys have come up on the radar, I firmly believe that they, their families and their associates should be thoroughlly investigated. Computers and mobile phone impounded and searched for evidence of sedition, full tax audits launched, benefit entitlements checked and rechecked and rights of abode in the UK scruitinised.

If they hold dual nationality, is there a case for recinding their British nationality and revoking their right to live in the UK ?

If they are forign nationals, should they be allowed to stay ?

All that is far short of charges.

My only concern would be the risk of slipping into a sort of religious McCarthyism where even a suggestion that someone is a grumpy muslim leads to a secret police investigation.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I don't think the issue on this occasion is "freedom of speech", I think its "the right to protest".

They were protesting, which as British citizens (apparently they were all born here), they have the right to do.

As has been said earlier, we live in a democracy which means people are permitted to have views different from each other and the Government.

I have done some protesting, the Countryside March was the last one, I think its a right we should defend.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

FB - You missed the point - IF we have a CITIZEN (someone born here) is not happy and starts running down our defence force etc. then he should be asked why. If he is not happy with this country, he should be "invited" to leave for that country - at least it would be cheaper for the government than charging them with sedition!!

I heard banded about a figure of 800,000 took part in the anti war demonstrations in London, What do we do with them?

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Guest Rabbit
I heard banded about a figure of 800,000 took part in the anti war demonstrations in London, What do we do with them?

Line 'em up against the Country Alliance, now that would be fun :D

Line 'em up against the Country Alliance, now that would be fun :D

I think you would find a great number were in both camps.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "