Beat My PB 3 Times.!!!!YES!!!(with pic)

Sam Jones

Hi everyone

on monday the 12th of april i went to fennes fishery hoping to go on ash grounds lake where my mate caught a 16lber but it was heaving so i went on the lake opposite hoping that id still catch. But it was bad both lakes where dead nobody caught anything until the clock hit 12 then it really cae alive(one bloke had 6 fish and he went at about half 4. I moved round the lake just before 12 to a susspected big catcher swim and i cast right to the iland. (the carp where feeding so much if i looked under the tree with my binoculars i could see carp near the surface) from there on i first caught a 9lb common and then a 10lb common but the 11lber was a strange catch. I was reelng in to recast to more feeding fish and i had a touch (i thought it was weed so i carryied on and, OH NO IVE GOT SNAGED but hang on snags donttake lin and i had a 11lb mirror on th bank. I was using scopex cream/scopex ice cream. my rig was a simple leadclip. I had an excellent day.

9-lber

an-sam-9.jpg

10-lber

an-sam-10.jpg

11-big-lbs

an-sam-11.jpg

Tight Lines for everyone.

(edit note: cropped the pics and resized them to load faster. Also using Elton's server for display here - again, faster. Sam, your originals are untouched. - Newt)

[ 14. April 2004, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

For more carp ishing go to www.freewebs.com/fish4carp

I love fishing

excellent reuslts there matey :) there gettign bigger now :)

soon be a 15lber, then a 20, then who knows :)

keep at it tho, the results will keep happening :)

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

Very nice Sam. Beautiful fish. And 3 new PB in a day - outstanding.

I removed some of the pic parts that weren't you and fish. The size they are now will load faster and will fit on most anyone's PC screen.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

i hav only started carp fishing this year. I got my 1st carp rod this year i hav just gone fishing to fennes estate and had an excellent day. In the morning i caught 3 carp a 7-1/2lb, 9-1/2lb and a measley carp about half a pound. and then it went dead then after about 5 oclock it livened up and i got told that it fishes really good just next to the bank near some reeds so i took the advice and went on to beat my pb with a nice 12-1/4lb, a 1-1/2lb bream, a 10lb and lost one as it surfaced and it looked about 15lbs(the hook came flying out). it was funny cause i was in talking to someone in another swim who i met there and i kept on forgeting to turn my bite alarm back on and i was sitting in his swim and i said "im sure i can hear someones line being taken" and he said did u put your bite alarm on and i said "i think so" so i ran over and then he relized and i said"take that as a no" and i had a 10lber.

ill get the pictures when i load them of.

And newt can u rezise them again plz.

thankz.

For more carp ishing go to www.freewebs.com/fish4carp

I love fishing