Irritating and Annoying Tackle...

Tatiana G

Firstly, Pike floats that explode into pieces after a few uses,also paint coming off so it makes 'em hard to see.Treble hooks that straighten very easily(Fox).Boilies that don't catch fish,even after you've spent your hard earned dosh on 2KG's of 10mm.Pike Gags that are named HUMANE....That really gets on my nerves....

:mad:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another very annoying issue Is liscences! I have no problem buying a fishing liscence, in fact for the years I have been fishing I have never not bought a liscence for each fishing season. I was extrememly frustrated by the fact that one day I was stopped and asked for my liscence.

Proudly I went to produce it but on this occasion I had left it at home. I was still written a ticket and so on and despite all possible details I could give, the guy could not register my name and look on a computer and say oh yes Miss Tatiana, you have paid! Have you got any form of ID to prove you are this person?--- yes, here you go blar blar... Im amazed they don't have a database with relevant details. After all what are we filling our details out for when we buy a liscence? It was just hassle I could have done without and would have saved my time and the people dealing with the relevant paper works time. Do they not have a database they can look me up? Pls enlighten me on this.

TaTiAnA ;o)

Keep banging on about it but the Trakker Weighsling/Unhooking Mat. Cannot imagine being without it for all my fishing bar monster carp or cats.

Fantastic bit of kit for under £25 and that's Leslies prices !

Cheers

Andy

ANMC Member, Go on you want to too !

People that keep playing about with their bite alarms! BEEP BEEP BEEP... Yes ok it works, now shut up! If you are sitting 2m from your rods, you dont have to be able to hear it on the other side of the pond. :mad: I also agree with blue seats and umbrellas. They look stupid. :P

Regards

Ed 'Herefords bagging machine'

www.kingfisher-club.vze.com

• 2 weeks later...
Andy Thatcher:

All nice and relatively uncontroversial so far so let's add one that maybe questioned.

ESP Raptor Big T's.

My complaint. They break Stiff-rigger.jpg