PowerPro Braid?

mpbdsnu

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give Rob a ring at GAME ON, on 01590 612608. Rob is the sole UK importer for the stuff.

PowerPro is by far the best braided mainline you'll ever use, IMO.

so far a i know the power pro range is 5kls 8.. 9.. 13 15 20 30 kilos so as for 50lbs line i am not sure these are taken from the dealer in sweden joaquim fishes with us here on the ebro and we have discussed this in depth try www.anglerpro.com this is there site

fishing guide for catfish and carp

Power Pro is very thin, you'll need the 50lb for abrasion resistance.

Bullet braid is very fat, hence the low breaking strains.

Dynon SK is pretty damn good in the 22lb, was recommended to me by Lee Jackson.

If you want distance and sensitivity go for Power Pro or Dynon SK.

gaza - PowerPro is always over it's rated b/s in pounds. One reason for it is the fact that they round the b/s numbers but use the same line for metric and English numbers. You can only tell by checking the diameter of a given b/s.

So that 15 Kilo line, for instance, would be marked in US packaging as 30lb rather than 33lb which would be the conversion number. And would probably still break at closer to 40lbs.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President