Licence never did arrive

Rusty

After quing in my post office for a new licence for 4o minutes today I was given a farting little bit of paper as a recipt.

as for the guy in At who said he needed his reminder afore getting a licence from his post office must be winding us up, how can new anglers just starting in fishing get their first licence

After quing in my post office for a new licence for 4o minutes today I was given a farting little bit of paper as a recipt.

as for the guy in At who said he needed his reminder afore getting a licence from his post office must be winding us up, how can new anglers just starting in fishing get their first licence

I'm lucky to go fishing everyday (when the FPO allows me)

East Anglian Fishing Forum

http://www.easternanglers.co.uk/

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is also over three weeks and still waiting...

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

Don't think I'd take that chance. The EA are bound to be aware of the problems and licence checks might be supported by reference back to the purchase (don't know though). If they dig deep enough the fact that you've paid for one licence only will come to light.

If it was just a bankside eyeball check then I suppose you would get away with it. Interesting point though, I wonder if they can be bothered to check properly.

I personally couldn't be bothered fishing more than 2 rods any way to be honest. The system seems in such a knot though, it can't even seem to handle the distribution of the licenses as it is. It appears so many erroneous ones have been sent out they probably don't know who has bought what ...

got mine weeks ago my sons didn't arrive so after 3 weeks sent the ea an email they sent his out

there have been lots of problems with them BTW you don't have to sign your new licence i know this because i asked the question due to my sons disability he cant sign

the reply i got was it ain't compulsory to sing it.

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Received ours on Monday, took 4 weeks.

Edited by BoldBear

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)