Some Auction Bargains

A few more Items on the Fishebid Auction you might be intrested in.

[Lots of links to another website deleted. Elton has a links section on this site if you want to advertise on AnglersNet. If only 1% of the 4,000,000+ angling site owners advertised on forums like these, the whole thing will quickly become unusable.]

[ 12. July 2003, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: John S ]

http://www.fishebid.com

The Free Fishing Auction

should have stuck with ebay ,thats a terrible site ,too much clicking but no content

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Dont know what you ae on about chesters1 to much clicking and not enogh content. If you are doing to much clicking then you are going to catagories with nothing in their.

It is a new auction just 3 months old and it is free, ebay charge i dont and none of the pepole using my site are complaining.

I am also sorry about posting links i thought some might be intrested.

How do i advertise on this site? i dont mind paying for banner advertising

[ 12. July 2003, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Fishebid ]

The Free Fishing Auction

Fishebid:

I am also sorry about posting links i thought some might be intrested.

How do i advertise on this site? i dont mind paying for banner advertising

No worries, and welcome to AnglersNet :)

You have a link to your site in your sig, that is perfectly fine. If you want a bigger link however, contact Elton and he will give you all the help you need :)

Tight lines

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

i`m a little confused :confused: if its free why is there this line?

"please Note: On the first of every month you will be sent a bill via the e-mail address you chose to register with containing the amount due *if* you have chosen to list your item under some of our special options such as 'Home Page Featured', 'Featured', 'Gallery', 'Bold listing', etc..."

or is the free bit for the buyer

:confused: the same as ebay :confused:

any your "terms and conditions" link didnt work for me :(

and who is hotspotfishing.com? they seemed to want to put a cookie on my machine :mad:

[ 12. July 2003, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

To put an item on Fishebid it is free, if you wanted to use the bold, gallery featured catagory featured etc then their is a small fee about quater what ebay charge, when the auction closes their is no closing fee.

Ebay charge to put the item on regardless if it sells or not i dont

Ebay charge a closing fee i dont

So i think it is pretty fair to say its free. If someone wants to enhance their listing then their is a small fee.

Thanks for pointing out the terms and conditions will get that done tomorrow morning.

The cookie is i think a counter for the top sites so it dont count you twice

The Free Fishing Auction

Bob, on the other hand ebay has thousands of visitors so paying a quarter of ebays fees to attract the attention of of few people instead of thousands does not seem like real value to me.

A few pepole is not really correct i wont go into how many uniques i am getting to the auction but it is a lot more than a few. And the other thing i do know is say their are 200 new visitors to the site in a week 70% visit it again and again

Ebay does have a big advantage they advertise everywere and they do have 1000s of hits to their 'site' but if you do look you will find its all the same sellers and 90% are the same buyers. I do know for a fact that most of the pepole who use ebay are also using my auction.

The other thing i have a seller on my auction who also sells on ebay, and he does sell his items on my site in a way that is a tremendous help to my new auction because it is bringing buyers from other auction sites to my auction.

Like i have said the auction is young and in fact i am still working on it when it is finished i to will start my advertising campaigns mostly in fishing magazines and web sites. I have actually allready started with a new affiliate program and my site is and will start apearing every were like ebay does.

All i ask is to give me and my auction a chance i am not a big company who makes millions a quater i am a fisherman just trying to provide a free service to other fishermen.

The Free Fishing Auction